TV The Walking Dead - No spoiler info before AU screening: Season 7, 8, 9, 10 + NEW: The World Beyond

Remove this Banner Ad

akkaps

Community Leader
Mar 20, 2012
AFL Club
Carlton
The Walking Dead to End with Season 11.

New Daryl / Carol centred spinoff has been ordered at AMC

Blue Arrow

Team Captain
Feb 22, 2019
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
The Renegades, Vics
And an anthology series, Tales of the Walking Dead.
I haven't liked TWD as much since Rick & Carl went but I like Daryl & Carol & I like anthology shows so good news.
Fear back on next month also.

Beerfish

Moderatorer
Jan 20, 2008
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
MotherMaryDarcy
I tend to be on the I ******* hate this show side of things but that was actually alright. Only a couple of speeches and they were kept short.

Can't wait to see Maggie's reaction to the new Negan. Also interested to find out more about her mask wearing minion.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

pantskyle

Happy to *INSERT*
Oct 1, 2007
Death Mountain
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Storm-Man Utd-Heart-Luton-Patriots
Thought Beta would turn to good like Negan and then in last ever ep next season he’d give a concert and all the main characters come up on stage at the end with all streamers and balloons falling down and we’d all be in tears.......alas
And Paul McCartney comes out and does Hey Jude.

Carbine Chaos

Ainsworth #33
Apr 1, 2009
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Demons, Everton
Thought it was another good ep, though really wanted Carol to tumble off the cliff at the end.

The show has been really good with the new showrunners over the past few seasons.

srobbo

Hall of Famer
Jan 31, 2012
patterson lakes
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Boston Celtics
Good to see the gorgeous Maggie back. Can’t even remember how or why she left hilltop? As other mentioned will be intersting to see how she reacts to Neegs now he’s a do gooder without lucille. Also what happened to michonne?

lol what was with the storm troopers? Is this the next evil the gang confronts now the whisperers are cactus?

Remove this Banner Ad