FTA-TV The Walking Dead - No spoiler info before AU screening: Season 7, 8, 9, 10 + NEW: The Ones Who Live

Remove this Banner Ad

DIdnt consider it could be
dwight at the end. Though it was set up well when Daryl asked "wheres sasha and rosita?"

Even the writers are not that bad to have Daryl find a time machine or some alien transport machine to get him there in 5 mins.

Its going to be Dwight because they started to turn him a few weeks ago with the Sherry stuff and him caused the Dr's death. Its basic scripting Setup ---- reminder----Payoff
This is a reminder, He will just tell Rosita to run and where to go so she wont be detected. Just to remind us there is still good in him and he isnt under Negan's control anymore, Sherry freeing Daryl then running away risking a brutal public death was his breaking point.

Even the writers are not that bad to have Daryl find a time machine or some alien transport machine to get him there in 5 mins.

Its going to be Dwight because they started to turn him a few weeks ago with the Sherry stuff and him caused the Dr's death. Its basic scripting Setup ---- reminder----Payoff
This is a reminder, He will just tell Rosita to run and where to go so she wont be detected. Just to remind us there is still good in him and he isnt under Negan's control anymore, Sherry freeing Daryl then running away risking a brutal public death was his breaking point.

I guess in the scheme of things
you are right. It is Dwight. And we need to remember who has the crossbow, it certainly isnt daryl....or is it?

I guess in the scheme of things
you are right. It is Dwight. And we need to remember who has the crossbow, it certainly isnt daryl....or is it?

Does he even care enough about the 2 girls to rush after them rather then get Rick and the others to storm the base.

**** i want Rosita dead so badly.
770398d7e6f8f04ae6025c6105e29165db933c182f27155850437f757fbcb6a1.jpg

Didn't mind this episode but as always too much soul searching dialogue. Enemy at the Gates lite.
That's how the comics go. It is what it is.

But yes, a bit drawn out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you had never watched the show before and decided to just tune in for the first time in this episode you would think the show has the lowest budget on TV. The sets and production values have fallen through the floor. The scenes all look like they are shot in one take.

It's extremely cringey in many spots.

The scene with Daryl and Maggie was a good one though.

What's the story with the Hillside boss? He's such an over acting goofball. Is he supposed to be funny? Why would anyone follow him and not just knock him off?

If you had never watched the show before and decided to just tune in for the first time in this episode you would think the show has the lowest budget on TV. The sets and production values have fallen through the floor. The scenes all look like they are shot in one take.

It's extremely cringey in many spots.

The scene with Daryl and Maggie was a good one though.

What's the story with the Hillside boss? He's such an over acting goofball. Is he supposed to be funny? Why would anyone follow him and not just knock him off?

u make some valid points.
the hillside boss, the commish, seems to be very expressive with his facial expressions doesnt he? i mean not to the negan level where he flexes and bends his knees and leans back, but same but different

Last edited:
u make some valid points.
the hillside boss, the commish, seems to be very expressive with his facial expressions doesnt he?
I thought he looks the part of a conniving toady.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back