Prediction The westerns will completely discombobulate the reigning premers

Remove this Banner Ad

Rance? Ha what a joke. Shacky will push him aside and kick goals at will. Chopsticks: brownlow medallist in a soft year. McCrae would have won the brownlow this year if not for injury. Step aside Cotchin, Toby Mclean is about to make you his bitch. Mr Brightside? Naughton is going to make you cry. Snags? Crozier will give you a few snags to the kidney. We have never lost to these pretenders under Bevo and we won't be starting now. Trengove to kick 10.

Instruction for Schache: watch out if Rance gets behind you.

this is not completely correct and I want to make sure young folk here dont get the wrong idea. There was a 24 can limit for BYO at the G.

I was carrying one of those cheap Styrofoam car fridges up the steps of the old Southern Stand, the handle gave way and all the cans and ice rolled down the steps, so embarrassing :D

I was carrying one of those cheap Styrofoam car fridges up the steps of the old Southern Stand, the handle gave way and all the cans and ice rolled down the steps, so embarrassing :D
Oh, you fell for the cheap esky trick, many of us have come unstuck with crap eskies. I remember going to the footy in the early 70's as a 5 yo with my old man. He always said he needed to pick some cans up at the pub and we would only be there for a minute but we ended up always staying at the pub until the last minute and then he walked out half pissed with an esky choc full of cans. He would drink all of them at the game and if the dogs won he was happy as a pig in s**t and we stopped at the pub again for more beers. He was always at his happiest after a Dogs win. R.I.P. Dad.

Oh, you fell for the cheap esky trick, many of us have come unstuck with crap eskies. I remember going to the footy in the early 70's as a 5 yo with my old man. He always said he needed to pick some cans up at the pub and we would only be there for a minute but we ended up always staying at the pub until the last minute and then he walked out half pissed with an esky choc full of cans. He would drink all of them at the game and if the dogs won he was happy as a pig in s**t and we stopped at the pub again for more beers. He was always at his happiest after a Dogs win. R.I.P. Dad.

Emergency last minute purchase. The real Esky was at home.

The betting and my prediction as I see it is:
Dutton 6/4 and favourite
Bishop 9/4
Morrison 4/1
Abbott 1000/1
Turnbull All money refunded

Dutton in a nose to take out the dubious honour of being the 7th PM in 11 years.
Just came onto this page to get team news, I'll go elsewhere :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Back