The World Cup thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Give me Steve Smith at 3 any day, particularly in white ball cricket, I agree, Khawaja no good batting down the order, so restructure the side accordingly, we have options.

We are 1 attacking batsmen short. Having all of Smith, Khawaja and Marsh in the squad was a mistake. Matt Wade would have been nice.

Give me Steve Smith at 3 any day, particularly in white ball cricket, I agree, Khawaja no good batting down the order, so restructure the side accordingly, we have options.

Khawaja is a very good opener in 50 and 20 over cricket, but with Warner back he really should be a squad player.

Khawaja is a very good opener in 50 and 20 over cricket, but with Warner back he really should be a squad player.

Disagree. I think he’s perfect at 3. He can come in bat quickly if needed and if we lose an opener early he fits right in. Sure he got out tonight but it’s not like he scored slowly.

We need Smith batting higher. When Wolf Lehmann was coach, we never had these issues. He was a guy who could leave from the front.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back