Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar to this pretty much

50b0af1e29817_192205b.jpg

I prefer black tho

index finger too pointy

They're just jean tanks. $20 a pop.

Been wearing them for legit years, they're fantastic.

jean tanks? do they breathe?

A girl who used to go to the gym used to do her skipping routine in front of "my" exercise bike. She favoured crop top and short shorts. Basically it was my worst nightmare, tried to watch the TV which was above her in my view but was really, really, really hard.

She looked a lot like this bird:

allison-stokke
I feel your pain

Why do the majority of the population cram themselves into one small part of a country? Cities seem to just get bigger and bigger when there is so much room elsewhere!

If you want to go and live in the middle part there's no one stopping you.

Population distribution in Australia is concentrated around a handful of centres because those centres were the ones that were chosen for settlement and have grown over time, and our services and industries are massively centralised.

It's a shame we don't have more cities the size of Newcastle to Adelaide in lieu of the ever expanding cities we do have. I can't speak for Brisbane but Sydney, Melbourne and Perth aren't getting better by expanding outwards.

If you want to go and live in the middle part there's no one stopping you.

Population distribution in Australia is concentrated around a handful of centres because those centres were the ones that were chosen for settlement and have grown over time, and our services and industries are massively centralised.

It's a shame we don't have more cities the size of Newcastle to Adelaide in lieu of the ever expanding cities we do have. I can't speak for Brisbane but Sydney, Melbourne and Perth aren't getting better by expanding outwards.

I live an hour from Melbourne and it’s almost perfect place to live. Can’t understand why the population isnt decentralising away from cities especially given modern technology. Surely lots of businesses could move their office from those horrible concrete skyscrapers so that people could get out of the cities?

I live an hour from Melbourne and it’s almost perfect place to live. Can’t understand why the population isnt decentralising away from cities especially given modern technology. Surely lots of businesses could move their office from those horrible concrete skyscrapers so that people could get out of the cities?

Agreed. I’m an hour and a bit from Sydney down south. But to be fair my area has expanded with lots of building in the last 5 years. And an influx of people.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back