Society & Culture Things in life you just don't understand - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I meant to listen to the Qld one last night (but strangely forgot all about it when I got home) because I was curious if it was the same song. Is it?

Very very similar.

F45. Is it like crossfit? How longs it been a thing?

From what I hear it's Crossfit without the weights, so all bodyweight movements.

Like crossfit, it's a good indicator to switch off from a conversation.

'I went to the gym' 'Oh yeah what did you do?' 'Did a bit of cardio to warm up on a bike then did some weights for the chest/back'
'I went to F45' 'Bye'

Our workplace offered us a 14 day trial with a 5% corporate discount if we wanted to continue for the bargain price of $55 a week

Very very similar.
It's exactly the same music track with a different singer and slightly different lyrics.

You see in Queensland it's all about 'we laugh and we cry, we struggle we try' wheras in Perth it's all about 'the people the places, the smiles and the faces'. Mind blown. I thought it was unique. I feel spiritually violated.

I hold you responsible for this raskolnikov!

For every viewer that died of boredom?
People watched it?

giphy.gif

It's exactly the same music track with a different singer and slightly different lyrics.

You see in Queensland it's all about 'we laugh and we cry, we struggle we try' wheras in Perth it's all about 'the people the places, the smiles and the faces'. Mind blown. I thought it was unique. I feel spiritually violated.

I hold you responsible for this raskolnikov!

Sorry. Queensland fits the music better than Perth though to be honest

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah. Mine is just a gym. I just go there to use equipment/facilities I don't have at home. Don't do any classes or anything and in fact don't actually know anyone else who goes there.
Feeling the burn :handfist: Scotland is at Curves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back