Mega Thread Things that s**t me part XII - The Twelfth One!

Status
Not open for further replies.

raskolnikov

Cancelled
10k Posts 30k Posts Wordler Werewolf Player Essendon Player Sponsor 2021 - Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti and Archie Perkins Essendon Player Sponsor 2020 Essendon Player Sponsor 2019 Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds
Apr 1, 2002
Cap Coast
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Gold Coast Suns
Well I'm banned from the main board, it's frustrating but it's their loss.

I wish I was banned from the main board.

"Your team sucks."
"Yeah? Well your team sucks more."

The order of the round numbers in the VFL fixture.

upload_2017-4-21_9-18-31.png

What's with the banners? Top of my page is always a gross cut of meat, a roll of toilet paper and a smiling Hawk.
I forget BF has ads if you aren't paying

Le Grille

Cancelled
Veteran 10k Posts Werewolf Player SFA Good Friday Appeal North Melbourne - 2018 Luke Davies-Uniacke and Paul Ahern Player Sponsor BeanCoiNFT Investor North Melbourne - 2017 Junker and Wagner Player Sponsor Podcaster Zombie Lover A Star Wars Fan
Feb 14, 2005
AFL Club
North Melbourne
In this day and age I have no idea why people don't use adblock.

I agree

How the * else am I going to find cute russian wives?

What's with the banners? Top of my page is always a gross cut of meat, a roll of toilet paper and a smiling Hawk.
Isn't that media created by BF posters? I use adblock and I get that as well.

Feb 10, 2011
Weitering
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Bayern München
When people ask a funny question, as in the question is a deliberate joke, and everyone laughs. But then the person who said the funny question asks you again, as if it's a sincere question. Look, just take your laughs and move on, there is no way to properly answer a funny question without deflating everyone in the room.

BotsMaster

2022 Sep Premiers
Jan 26, 2009
Cheat Park
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Everton, Cardinals
When people ask a funny question, as in the question is a deliberate joke, and everyone laughs. But then the person who said the funny question asks you again, as if it's a sincere question. Look, just take your laughs and move on, there is no way to properly answer a funny question without deflating everyone in the room.
Coward punch the campaigner if they do it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back