Society & Culture Things you do/did that you probably think no one else does

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

99% of the time i pee on the grass in the backyard, occasionally mid winter i will use the toilet.

I bought a 7-pack of jocks from K-Mart. They are labelled 'Monday', 'Tuesday', 'Wednesday' etc.

I usually just reach into the drawer and grab the top pair, but make a point of never wearing the pair that match the actual day. (That would be weird and anally retentive).

I also used to have socks the same - did the same thing, with the added proviso, that even if the socks and jocks weren't the actual day (which was always, I made sure), they couldn't match each other either. So, on Monday, I might wear Tuesday Jocks and Friday socks etc.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When I worked for a salary, I used to spend so long taking a s**t my legs would go numb and I'd walk back to my desk like a baby giraffe.
Did actually experience that for the first time the other day. Ended up on big footy while taking a dump, legs went completely dead and after I finished my business and stood up I fell head first into the door, proceeded to fall back onto the toilet and learnt that the toilet in my new sharehouse isn't bolted down properly as it moved. o_O

I have a flog at work most days, probably 4 times a week.
Shoot me.

Those are rookie numbers! :)
giphy.gif

When reading something that I know has been written by an American, the reading voice inside my head sounds pretty American. The same applies when reading British material. When reading translations of ancient writings, the voice in my head is British (in keeping with Hollywood's ancient accents I guess)

Have I mentioned this before ? I don't recall :p

Anyway a videogame/virtual thing that I do and have been doing in first person shooters for many years.......

I play the Terminator theme when I fire pistols and automatic sniper rifles :D. Started it in one of the early COD games.

I randomly did it once and it just became routine :D. It's quite comical when others spot it and realise where it's from!

Last edited:
Every day has its own colour to me, in my mind I see them as Monday/yellow, Tuesday/orange, Wednesday/red, Thursday/purple, Friday/blue, Saturday/white, Sunday/green.

I put butter on my sandwiches when having spreads like nutella/peanut butter.
Nothing wrong with doubling up on the heart killer spread - I do this.

I bought a 7-pack of jocks from K-Mart. They are labelled 'Monday', 'Tuesday', 'Wednesday' etc.

I usually just reach into the drawer and grab the top pair, but make a point of never wearing the pair that match the actual day. (That would be weird and anally retentive).

I also used to have socks the same - did the same thing, with the added proviso, that even if the socks and jocks weren't the actual day (which was always, I made sure), they couldn't match each other either. So, on Monday, I might wear Tuesday Jocks and Friday socks etc.
lol I have this same set of jocks and do the same... I love the Monday ones - purple.

Just had a squizz at the last few pages - plus one for watching scary video games because I'm too s**t scared to play them - BUT, I'm also to s**t scared to watch them in bed at night time. But the belt thing - I'm sorry I just can't understand that one? Unless you are left handed, how do you even put the belt on that way? It feels completely unnatural to me.
And ice creams and chocolates - cannot suck them off, I just like to bite straight in.

In before "don't ever give me a blowjob"...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back