Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tutti Fruity

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aristotle Pickett has no penis

Votes: 9 81.8%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Remove this Banner Ad

How educational. I was not aware of that. No wonder this is topic of the year. I don't think I have ever had Spam, am I missing out? They say they use the least desirable part of the pig. Someone posted this elsewhere, would it be made from this? Spam doesn't look too good with all that discolouration. I suppose they scrape every last bit it the pig into it.

View attachment 1875477
It's salty 🧂

The rents are bringing the ham this year. It had better be a good ham or I'm going to tell them to GAGF

🐽
Did you provide minimum ham requirements? Will you send them packing if they bring one of those boneless processed ham's?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has anyone opened their ham yet?

I haven't, I just like looking at it. What a ham.
Same. The suspense is killing me.

dletter.gif

Has everyone checked the expiry date of their ham? We don't want anyone getting sick.

Mine is 17/01/2024. No way will it last until then.

When you are finished don't forget to freeze the bone for winter pea and ham soup. I cut mine in half, it is enough for two soups.

Last edited:
Has everyone checked the expiry date of their ham? We don't want anyone getting sick.

Mine is 17/01/2024. No way will it last until then.

When you are finished don't forget to freeze the bone for winter pea and ham soup. I cut mine in half, it is enough for two soups.
Mmmm bacon bone.

I also put fried diced bacon in my split pea and ham winter pot.

Good idea, I never thought of that. More pork goodness. Will do it this year.
You don't need much, about enough for one piece for every spoonful. I sometimes thrown in a couple of sliced up beans near the end just for texture.

Back