• This poll will close: .

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 7, 2011
Right Behind You
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Can GAGF
Have you ever stopped to think how much ham there is in just Melbourne alone? The stuff is unashamedly everywhere!

All the supermarkets, butcher shops, pizza shops, peoples fridges, Eltham, Sandringham, Hampton, Wyndham, it never ends ;

Plus all the cafes that do a ham & cheese toastie and the bakeries.

It's on your parmy at the pub, it shows up at Christmas dinner and your legs have strings made out of ham in them.

Even the word hamburger starts with ham but doesn't have any ham in it. It's in shampoo and champions aren't champions without ham, they're just cpions.

I once won a champagne hamper which had two hams without even having a ham, that's how popular it has become.

Another time I went on holiday with Graham Fulham to Hamilton Island and ran into Bluey Hampshire eating a bechamel sauce, and then Derryn Hinch said shame on me. True story.

Don't believe me? Just look at this photograph:

1703303394932.png

So, how do you like your ham? I like Virginian shaved ham.

Those salamis look hot though.^

Spot 500 hams on your journey and win*!

Find the golden ham for the major prize**!

Conditions apply***.

*Winning hams are highlighted only in #EB6B56. Applicants must provide timestamped screenshots of all 500 entries. Applicants may not use screenshots of their own posts, including but not limited to Aliases, but may use screenshots of other posters posts.

**Major prize is ineligible unless you have liked this post, and all posts within this thread contributed by the original poster. Golden ham will be contained only within an OP's post or within an authorised poster of OP. The Golden ham only appears for a maximum of 100 minutes at any given time. Be sure to screenshot your winning submission. Golden ham is highlighted in #FAC51C.

***All conditions are conditioned to be conditional and as by process of condition are conditional to the condition of the conditional conditioned condition under the condition of the condition.

****Instant win prizes must be claimed within 2.4 hours.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Green Hams: Green Hams posted by OP indicate there is possibly a Golden ham somewhere. Green hams are highlighted in #41A85F

Blue Hams: Blue Hams posted by OP are chameleons that will change colour. Catch one, and see if it changes colour. Blue hams are highlighted in #2C82C9
Purple Hams: Purple Hams posted by OP are instant win prizes****. Purple hams are highlighted in #9365B8
Red Hams: Red Hams posted by OP are clues. If you discover a Red ham submit it for a clue. Clues may be Red herrings, or maybe not. Red hams are highlighted in #B8312F

Coloured Hams: Any other colour or coloured Hams are void.

Last edited:
One notch above shaved is the win for me.

Bacon is my true love though.
giphy.gif

I like to make ham hock soups in my slow cooker at this time of year. Its great when all the ham comes off the bone.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This poll is getting as heated as s US Election with as many Cray Crays involvement

The thing is, I have accepted my fate, esp my shameful antics at the semi final, but gee whiz, look at Spreaders and ZeBoys going HAM in the early hours of this morning tyring to sling mud at each other. Free entertainment!
4542c5d1-de2e-412e-ae2b-1b3b5a423a6b_text.gif

With Christmas approaching this is the time to get serious about ham.

As Dinsdale mentioned the only real ham is off the bone. I always buy the end with the bone sticking out. I heard that was best. Does anyone buy the other end that is just like a semi-circle?

Smoking is important, and perhaps individual. I like my ham mega smoked. An unsmoked ham is just a waste of money to me. I can’t tell the difference between double and triple smoked though.

Back