Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tutti Fruity

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aristotle Pickett has no penis

Votes: 9 81.8%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Remove this Banner Ad

Same, but also ham, lamb, beef and chicken. I come from a very large family so you can imagine.

We feast on that meat for days, drinking piss and watching the cricket.
Same, I want to cut it back, it's getting too many. Does everyone bring something all is it all left to one person? Where would you find the oven space?

Same, I want to cut it back, it's getting too many. Does everyone bring something all is it all left to one person? Where would you find the oven space?
Everybody brings something. We usually do the ham and pork.

Others half’s birthday is Xmas day so we basically tell everyone to GAGF if they want to see us they can come to us. Cuts down the numbers a lot. Other half is a massive flog.

Rents are bringing the ham this year too :cool:

#winning

#onlyonepresentforyou

Reminder:

Spot 500 hams* on your journey and win*!

*Winning hams are highlighted only in #EB6B56. Applicants must provide timestamped screenshots of all 500 entries. Applicants may not use screenshots of their own posts, including but not limited to Aliases.

Everybody brings something. We usually do the ham and pork.
Our problem is everyone brings something but it is usually nothing (like garlic bread or a potato bake, big ******* deal). The meat is usually left to one person, me. Not this year though, I'm doing a secret one for immediate family and the rest can GAGF. I'll go to whatever crap they dish up but our secret one will be special. I bet theirs will be just roast pork, something I've had 20 odd times this year.

Our problem is everyone brings something but it is usually nothing (like garlic bread or a potato bake, big ******* deal). The meat is usually left to one person, me. Not this year though, I'm doing a secret one for immediate family and the rest can GAGF. I'll go to whatever crap they dish up but our secret one will be special. I bet theirs will be just roast pork, something I've had 20 odd times this year.
One of my sisters is vegetarian and brings rabbit food nobody eats, but other than that it's pretty crazy.

One of my sisters is vegetarian and brings rabbit food nobody eats, but other than that it's pretty crazy.
How many people you having? Including kids who eat like a horse or just waste food.

It's also not about bringing a pork roast. It's about bringing a PROPERLY cooked pork roast with crackling.

Last edited:
Family with dietary requirements sucks balls. I have a brother that's celiac and a sister-in-law that's vegan.

I mean I can kind of make excuses for the brother - eat it and die and s**t - but vegan? Go * yourself.

Others half’s birthday is Xmas day so we basically tell everyone to GAGF if they want to see us they can come to us. Cuts down the numbers a lot. Other half is a massive flog.

Rents are bringing the ham this year too :cool:

#winning

#onlyonepresentforyou
You're other half doesn't have a problem with that? All I get is whining, "it's Christmas", "they are family", "we should have it together" etc. Five families together is too much, especially if all they bring s**t like a salad or some potatoes, or garlic bread FFS ($2 at Aldi). They conveniently seem to forget who is paying for all the meat.

Then they eat and run. Some even have the cheek to come over on Boxing Day to eat up leftovers!!

You're other half doesn't have a problem with that? All I get is whining, "it's Christmas", "they are family", "we should have it together" etc. Five families together is too much, especially if all they bring s**t like a salad or some potatoes, or garlic bread FFS ($2 at Aldi). They conveniently seem to forget who is paying for all the meat.

Then they eat and run. Some even have the cheek to come over on Boxing Day to eat up leftovers!!
Its his birthday on xmas day. He's used to being disappointed.

#notmyproblem

Its his birthday on xmas day. He's used to being disappointed.

#notmyproblem
I've got one with a birthday on Christmas Eve. I am going to push for a Birthday/Christmas combined celebration. Then I can have my secret proper one on Christmas day. With minimal people, just the ones I want there.

How many people you having? Including kids who eat like a horse or just waste food.

It's also not about bring a pork roast. It's about bring a PROPERLY cooked pork roast with crackling.
I couldn't tell you. I have 8 siblings, all but one married and all have kids of various ages. All I know is it is at my brothers house in Eltham this year.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Family with dietary requirements sucks balls. I have a brother that's celiac and a sister-in-law that's vegan.

I mean I can kind of make excuses for the brother - eat it and die and s**t - but vegan? Go * yourself.
One of my brothers can't stomach gluten, so his meals are specially done. We have to be careful not to cross contaminate anything.

I couldn't tell you. I have 8 siblings, all but one married and all have kids of various ages. All I know is it is at my brothers house in Eltham this year.
That is a lot, but at least the cooking isn't left to one person. I have around 17 and none of them help with the meat. Just bring a salad or some drinks as a token with a "look what I supplied".

Wait, I think there has been a bit of confusion. Should all this be in the Christmas Melt fred? This is the ham fred.

That is a lot, but at least the cooking isn't left to one person. I have around 17 and none of them help with the meat. Just bring a salad or some drinks as a token with a "look what I supplied".

Wait, I think there has been a bit of confusion. Should all this be in the Christmas Melt fred? This is the ham fred.
Elmer_Judd get in here

One of my brothers can't stomach gluten, so his meals are specially done. We have to be careful not to cross contaminate anything.
Understandable. I hate the fake gluten ones, I've got one. If we order pizza we get one with the gluten free base. Once the pizza arrives they don't give a s**t and eat any pizza. Even after I've told them which one is the gluten free one. That is the kind of s**t people pull that gives the genuine gluten intolerant people a bad name. * them.

A lot of people freak out when they meet my family, because there is so many of us. My Dads first wife died giving birth to my step brother, he was their 4th child. None of them are alive today. He later married my mother and had 9 more children with her. I was the second youngest but I'm now the youngest because my little brother got killed at work at the Paper mill. I slept in a bungalow with 4 brothers in the backyard growing up. There was never one moments peace.
Now we're all older we appreciate everything Mum & Dad tried to do for us, and how we never missed out on Christmas as kids, even though Mum & Dad had nothing. The stories go on all night.

Last edited:
Understandable. I hate the fake gluten ones, I've got one. If we order pizza we get one with the gluten free base. Once the pizza arrives they don't give a s**t and eat any pizza. Even after I've told them which one is the gluten free one. That is the kind of s**t people pull that gives the genuine gluten intolerant people a bad name. * them.
Nah, I've seen too many times how sick my brother gets just from somebody putting normal bread in his toaster.

A lot of people freak out when they meet my family, because there is so many of us. My Dads first wife died giving birth to my step brother. He later married my mother and had 9 more children with her. I was the second youngest but I'm now the youngest because my little brother got killed at work at the Paper mill. I slept in a bungalow with 4 brothers in the backyard growing up. There was never one moments peace.
Now we're all older we appreciate everything Mum & Dad tried to do for us, and how we never missed out on Christmas as kids, even though Mum & Dad had nothing. The stories go on all night.
Sounds like in general you have a pretty good Christmas. I just have a bunch of "turn up, eat, get out ASAP". Minimal contributions. I have tried to make it a bit more spread out in the last few years. But gee, a potato bake? Would you like any ham or turkey to go with that?

Of course the answer is yes. Freeloaders.

Nah, I've seen too many times how sick he gets just from somebody putting normal bread in his toaster.
No doubt, I believe you. It's the ones who want gluten free when they have no intolerance. Gives me the shits. They actually, knowingly, eat the non gluten free stuff. I think anti-vaxes as well. You know, that type of fruit loop.

Last edited:
Nah, I've seen too many times how sick my brother gets just from somebody putting normal bread in his toaster.
My brother almost died when he was 2 until they figured it out.

But now every time he visits i have to make allowances when cooking and it’s really quite inconvenient:(

No doubt, I believe you. It's the ones who want gluten free when they have no intolerance. Gives me the shits. They actually, knowingly, eat the non gluten free stuff. I think ant-vaxes as well. You know, that type of fruit loop.
There's tons of attention seekers out there for sure. Everybody wants to be a victim these days, which to me seems backwards, I always wanted to be a hero. Maybe I'm getting too old.

There's tons of attention seekers out there for sure. Everybody wants to be a victim these days, which to me seems backwards, I always wanted to be a hero. Maybe I'm getting too old.
Nah, not too old. The world is going to s**t and these nut cases will only have themselves to blame.

What do I care, I'll probably be dead anyway. But as long as I can eat ham until I die I know I will have had a fullfilling life.

Back