Competitions Three Things I learned from the Game Last Night

Remove this Banner Ad

Zeph comes from a remote community - a couple of hours from Fitzroy Crossing. English is his second language. The 'rat's tail' is a link to his 'brothers' back in the community and a reminder of his home country.. It has nothing to do with any kind of suburban perception of being bogan. It's difficult, but we should try to resist judging Zephy by the same standards we use to judge most of the rest of the list. He has dome an amazing job of integrating into the group and into city life. He plays with joy, and is just starting to understand, and show, what he can do - we got another glimpse on Friday night. When he starts to string it all together, we will have a new cult hero.

Yeah well said mate :thumbsu:

• Our defence and inside work is as good as any.
  • Austin is not a spud and is going to provide some real good competition for spots when Markovich, Williams and Morris are available.
  • Our finishing work alone is costing us games of football. We’d have 6 wins if we could covert rather simple opportunities.

• Our defence and inside work is as good as any.
  • Austin is not a spud and is going to provide some real good competition for spots when Markovich, Williams and Morris are available.
  • Our finishing work alone is costing us games of football. We’d have 6 wins if we could covert rather simple opportunities.

Isn't Markovic available ATM?

I think this is what Luke Dahlhaus has in mind after he gets rid of the dreads at the end of the season :( . Can we get a petition up or something?

If that is the alternative, I'll sign your petition.
I thought I was about to freak out when my youngest grew dreads. They only lasted a week before they drove him crazy, and he cut them off. But God, the buzzed out look he had to get to remove them was infinitely worse!!! Yuk!

I just watched the replay of friday night's game against the cats. I just want to say, that the second time I watched it, the better again, I thought we were. Last quarter, the run, and excitement that the players bought, esp. the young midfield, were brilliant! I really think we're going places. Keep working on the forward set up boys, and we'll compete with the best! :thumbsu:

Wallis is quickly becoming the most underrated player in the game i posted this on the main board when all the idiots were sprouting s**t they know nothing about.

After 7 games this year he is

Ranked 1st among rising stars in Total Handballs
Ranked 2nd among rising stars in Total Disposals
Ranked 10th among rising stars in Total Goals
Ranked 1st among rising stars in Total Tackles
Ranked 2nd among rising stars in Total Supercoach Score
Ranked 2nd among rising stars in Total Dreamteam Score
Ranked 1st among rising stars in Handballs Per Game
Ranked 2nd among rising stars in Disposals Per Game
Ranked 1st among rising stars in Tackles Per Game
Ranked 1st among rising stars in Supercoach Score Per Game
Ranked 2nd among rising stars in Dreamteam Score Per Game

Thanks for posting this. I am now officially on board the Mitch Wallis for Rising Star train.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back