Rumour Tigers to Sack Dustin Martin for Speeding!

Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 26, 2007
Queensland
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Hull City

nanny-state-logo.png

Shouldn't even be a fine, car manufacturers can not guarantee odometers within 10% therefore you should be able to go 110 before getting a fine.

The cops allow for that. Their cameras are only arcuate to within 7km or there about, so their reading was probably 112, but legally that can only prove it to 105.

Shocking that this can make the news though! :thumbsdown:

Meanwhile Majak Daw is still allowed to play.... didn't Milne have to miss games after his charge.... double standards!

Martin should be locked up though, what a burden on society he is....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lucky Caro is on holiday or she would be calling for his sacking

Even luckier Jake wasn't in the car, or she'd be demanding he be shoved in a lifeboat off Christmas Island

Daw better watch his speedo or he might risk a stern talking to

Lucky Caro is on holiday or she would be calling for his sacking

Even luckier Jake wasn't in the car, or she'd be demanding he be shoved in a lifeboat off Christmas Island

Daw better watch his speedo or he might risk a stern talking to

How do you know he wasn't?;):p

Milne stepping down was a choice. Innocent until proven guilty and all that...

May want to tell that to Caro

Apparently having a coffee is proof of gang allegence and therefore sacking these days

They have this s**t up, yet I struggle to fins an article about what the King and the rest of Richmond did for Nate on the weekend. Was their one?
The media are all a bunch of scumbags that don't actually care about news at all, all they want is to sell copies by what ever means possible.
Unfortunately I guess good stories don't sell as well.

This thread title will piss off a lot of people.

This topic is best served with the contempt that comes across with your post; no oxygen.

The media sucks. This is not news.

Haha I absolutely agree with you, of course this isn't news, and this thread is ONLY intended to be satirical about the fact that it's portrayed as such! :p

The media are absolutely loving the fact that we're having a poor season, so much so that even if we win a match and play well, or Kingy (and the club) does a great thing for a young boy fighting for his life, the article that is easiest to find when looking up "Richmond Tigers News" is this piece of horseshit.

I'm surprised they didn't actually try to say "Dusty in hot water with Tigers for reckless driving" or something stupid like that. :rolleyes:

As a side note to this, given the delight that the anti-Richmond media gets from sticking the boot into us, I also wouldn't be putting too much stock into how we're "doomed for the next 5 to 6 years" either. The same people that write about that type of crap, and the very ones peddling articles like the one in my OP.

In-fact I am actually a bit surprised that some of the more negative supporters on here didn't go and create a legit thread about this topic, and pin it as "DUSTY IZ A BADD INFLOOANCE ON DA KIDZ, MERST TRERD IMMERDIATELEH!!!1!" :eek: :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back