List Mgmt. Tim Kelly remains a Cat for 2019

How long will Tim Kelly last at Geelong?

• He will return to WA in the 2018 trade period

• He will play at Geelong in 2019 but return to WA at end 2019

• He will sign a long term deal at Geelong

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once again I don't get this new gen thing of blaming the person who gets told to get cancer etc because of their Facebook settings.
If I was Kelly I'd track them down and bash the f**k out of them but I guess now instead you'd yell at her for not having her settings right.
If you’re a public figure or a partner of a public you know you’re going to attract the worse of society / or trolls

Just keep the settings private unless you want to engage with the nutcases and total strangers. But that what forums like Bigfooty is for if that’s what you want to do.

Besides if there are threats you report to the police.

As I said before it’s very simple

Seems to me he will end up at Geelong next year. Not a bad result considering he finished 2nd in your BnF. Who won again?

Wasn't aware of this policy - can you link it directly so everyone knows about it?

Then you need to read more widely. Its been stated in red on more than one occasion and all Mods are onboard. That's all you need to know.

If you want to engage on this topic, then Facebook should satisfy your needs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seems to me he will end up at Geelong next year. Not a bad result considering he finished 2nd in your BnF. Who won again?

Seems that way...but maybe WCE will come up with an acceptable offer. I'm sure there are creative thinkers on your list management team....

Its never over till its over...

Seems that way...but maybe WCE will come up with an acceptable offer. I'm sure there are creative thinkers on your list management team....

I'm not confident at all. Looks like a philosophical change on trading this year.

If a player nominates your club then you bend the other team over. Not a fan personally when did this whole nominate a club start happening?

I'm not confident at all. Looks like a philosophical change on trading this year.

If a player nominates your club then you bend the other team over. Not a fan personally when did this whole nominate a club start happening?

Its called player power...the players wanted it and the AFL gave it to them...

These are the consequences.

Its called player power...the players wanted it and the AFL gave it to them...

These are the consequences.
Yep. It's worked for our club. We even took the first ever FA. We are the kings of this stuff.
This time it hasn't worked.
As long as we're a good club it'll work out for the best.
Our area is the heartland of footy, we'll get plenty wanting to come back once they've settled down a bit.
No need to carry on like pork chops (or Adelaide supporters) over one player leaving.
We had Gazza doing the same to Suns last year and Danger a couple of years before.

Then you need to read more widely. Its been stated in red on more than one occasion and all Mods are onboard. That's all you need to know.

If you want to engage on this topic, then Facebook should satisfy your needs.
OK so it's not actually listed in the rules that everyone can access in the same place - just mentioned by mods in random posts in the colour red. Understand - very clear. I need to lower my expectations - sorry sir. Back to Tim Kelly - no chance he will be at Geelong after all the drama surrounding the whole affair. West Coast will need to offer a bit more (maybe a player) but there will be a deal in the end. Fremantle supposedly offering pick 11 is good and gets us closer to his actual value.

If she had half a brain her accounts would be on private. Instead she puts out utter shite like the club does nothing for them, and the club won’t even buy us plane tickets.

Talk about playing the victim. So easily could have been avoided.
And who said its not calculated to get the very comments they get? Making it impossible for Kelly to stay.

The manager is $desperate$ to close the WCE deal. The missus has come across as either calculating or extremely naive.

Its never over till its over...
To be the devil's advocate, I can't see how they can come up with an acceptable offer ie one that meets the criteria set by SW. So unless we blink -and I'd be pissed if we do - he's a Cat in 2019.

And who said its not calculated to get the very comments they get? Making it impossible for Kelly to stay.

The manager is $desperate$ to close the WCE deal. The missus has come across as either calculating or extremely naive.

I'd say the latter with a dash of bogan

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

This has been going on a while, just only for those close or at free agency. Then there became those on exceptional grounds I.e. the family issues.

Now it seems they are all clamoring for those exceptional circumstances, but also the clubs that had a lot of young talent I.e. GWS, that are having cap issues, where players can nominate.

That said, Kelly has really no rights except the goodness of our club.

The issue is that as usual, clubs try to take advantage of that. West Coast has been in his ear from draft day. There's no doubt his manager, who's a self proclaimed fan boi of the Eagles, has been pursuing this trade given his talk at the GF function that Kelly would be playing for the Eagles.

I'm glad that finally someone is standing up.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I think her run ins with the Geelong public have been very calculated.

I’ll leave it at that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back