Opinion Time for Goyder to go

Should Richard Goyder be sacked from the AFL Commission?

• Yes

Votes: 27 77.1%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Who's Richard Goyder?

Votes: 8 22.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Surely Richard Goyder's position on the AFL Commission is now untenable due to his Qantas dealings.

The ACCC findings combined with today's High Court decision show he's not fit to preside over the AFL.

Discuss.

Much as the spectre of Koch is dreadful at least he hasn't presided over ripping thousands of people off and illegally sacking a bunch of people.

Goyder's position has to be untenable. He's had his hand up Alan Joyce's backside like a ventriloquist's dummy for years.
Ripping off both customers and taxpayers.

Surely Richard Goyder's position on the AFL Commission is now untenable due to his Qantas dealings.

The ACCC findings combined with today's High Court decision show he's not fit to preside over the AFL.

Discuss.
He should have gone before any of this Qantas stuff came out.

He's been incompetent in failing to fill 2 board positions for nearly 2 years, hanging on to Gill for a year after he wanted to leave, and the length of time to bring in a new CEO (from the office next door) and appoint a head of footy.

Get rid of him!

Not really true though. He is retiring from the board of Qantas and will finish up at the end if 2024.

Retiring lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Retiring lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If he was getting the flick he'd go now. He's there for another 1w + months and will be about 65 years old then. It's probably a combination of being moved on and being given the chance to finish on your own terms.

Goyder has been a disaster since he left Wesfarmers. Everything he has touched has turned to s**t.

One of those blokes who should just go get himself a big yacht and a few models and float around enjoying his money.

Given how Qantas, Woodside and now the AFL have been travelling, I put it to you sir that this is exactly what he has been doing.

Back