Time Sniper is reported and suspended.

Remove this Banner Ad

The lateness is the whole complaint, no?
The lateness isn't reportable.

Until the AFL outlaws any contact to the body due to the potential to cause injury you and your cohorts will keep coming across like Jonny Bairstow.

The lateness isn't reportable.

Until the AFL outlaws any contact to the body due to the potential to cause injury you and your cohorts will keep coming across like Jonny Bairstow.
It being reportable or not doesn’t make it any less an obvious dog act. He’s intentionally going in to bump hard after the kick is released to hurt the defenceless player, because he elects to tackle in all other scenarios

It being reportable or not doesn’t make it any less an obvious dog act. He’s intentionally going in to bump hard after the kick is released to hurt the defenceless player, because he elects to tackle in all other scenarios
I give up.

I'm still waiting for the first episode of the new sci fi series on Neflix "Time Sniper".

the year is 2641. A volunteer soldier from Earth's special forces, an ultimate soldier with the latest equipment, is selected by an experimental unit of the Earth Defence Force to go back in time and carry out an assassination.

His target - Jason Akermanis.

No, it's not for reasons of world events, war, pestilence, or even football. It is just that by the year 2641 Humanity has finally reached consensus on a question that has troubled generations.

yes, Jason Akermanis is indeed on mature reflection the biggest co<khead in the history of humanity and his being removed from the timeline is likely to lead to universal rejoicing, and or world peace.

Starring Gerard Butler as Sergeant "Dead Eye" Dick, Rupert Grint as Michael Voss, Christopher Walken as Leigh Matthews, Mads Mikkelsen as Andy Demetriou, Anya Taylor-Joy as Nigel Lappin, and Sam Heughan as Aker.

Shame. Hopefully some grub can lighten up your next weekend with s**t behaviour
Its not s**t behavior, it's footy. Truth is we don't call out our own players anywhere near as readily as oppo players. I know I give more latitiude and I reckon I am way more balanced than most.

Its a physical game and you have to wear a few. I have no problem with Cameron having a dip. There was no backlash or criticism form commentators or unaligned supporters and thats a pretty good test.

I'm still waiting for the first episode of the new sci fi series on Neflix "Time Sniper".

the year is 2641. A volunteer soldier from Earth's special forces, an ultimate soldier with the latest equipment, is selected by an experimental unit of the Earth Defence Force to go back in time and carry out an assassination.

No, it's not for reasons of world events, war, pestilence, or even football. It is just that by the year 2641 Humanity has finally reached consensus on a question that has troubled generations.

yes, Jason Akermanis is indeed on mature reflection the biggest co<khead in the history of humanity and his being removed from the timeline is likely to lead to universal rejoicing, and or world peace.

Starring Gerard Butler as Sergeant "Dead Eye" Dick, Rupert Grint as Michael Voss, Christopher Walken as Leigh Matthews, Mads Mikkelsen as Andy Demetriou, Anya Taylor-Joy as Nigel Lappin, and Sam Heughan as Aker.
Can you ask him to do Harmes and Hopkins while he is at it. Set his clock to 1969, and tell him to block Tuddy collecting McKenna

Can you ask him to do Harmes and Hopkins while he is at it. Set his clock to 1969, and tell him to block Tuddy collecting McKenna

Will do, I'm tempted to take out Ranald McDonald too while there, but I assume it will involve a lot of shouting from Gerald.

Just between us and sideswipe I am open to taking out any baby sitters you may need, just saying.

Will do, I'm tempted to take out Ranald McDonald too while there, but I assume it will involve a lot of shouting from Gerald.

Just between us and sideswipe I am open to taking out any baby sitters you may need, just saying.
I think Sidey and I have the babysitter stuff covered.

When this flops the fans riot demanding the release of the Snyder Cut (allegedly there was a 67 minute wire fight between Harmes and Magro in the 1979 Grand Final sequence).

Instead the studio reboots only 18 months later with "THE Time Sniper", completely new cast (except Nick Davis is still played by Margot Robbie).

Chris Pratt is Time Sniper, Samuel Jackson is his grumpy commanding officer, and CGI enhanced cameos from former players like Johnson, Thomas, Bird and Olajuwan... somehow the plot is about NBA players getting their powers stolen by aliens....it's Space Jam.

It flops even harder.

When this flops the fans riot demanding the release of the Snyder Cut (allegedly there was a 67 minute wire fight between Harmes and Magro in the 1979 Grand Final sequence).

Instead the studio reboots only 18 months later with "THE Time Sniper", completely new cast (except Nick Davis is still played by Margot Robbie).

Chris Pratt is Time Sniper, Samuel Jackson is his grumpy commanding officer, and CGI enhanced cameos from former players like Johnson, Thomas, Bird and Olajuwan... somehow the plot is about NBA players getting their powers stolen by aliens....it's Space Jam.

It flops even harder.

Then it is redone as a Bond Film, where the product placement has become so central that the entire film that it has become the plot, and the entire film is about a secret agent so obsessed by his watch collection he has formed a time obsession and now wanders time asking people what time it is and then randomly killing people for wearing cheap Omega knock offs.

Welcome to

Die Another Sniper Time Moon Pussy Who Spied Me At Noon

Last edited:
Then it is redone as a Bond Film, where the product placement has become so central that the entire film that it has become the plot, and the entire film is about a secret agent so obsessed by his watch collection he has formed a time obsession and now wanders time asking people what time it is and then randomly killing people for wearing cheap Omega knock offs.

Welcome to

Die Another Sniper Time Moon Pussy Who Spied Me At Noon

Wait, is it a surprise musical?

I don’t think anything Cameron did was reportable, or even particularly dirty under the current rules as they stand. However I wouldn’t mind the rules being changed (or even re-interpreted) as once a player’s kicked the ball, it isn’t within 5m anymore and you can’t reasonably argue that you’re contesting the ball. The contact should be viewed as no longer being in-play, and a free kick probably isn’t enough.

Pretty sure Howe backed away from the “broken ribs” comment in one of the post-GF podcasts, I’ll hunt around for it but it was pretty clear he hadn’t broken three ribs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nothing tough about it. Tough was doing it when you knew you would get pay back. These days, snipers get away with it. Year ago Cameron would be picking his teeth out of the turf.
There were a lot more snipers in old footy and it was much easier to get away with

Thats the thing I read the story, i watched the replay and i have a bit of medical knowledge. It's mayo after a GF, not lying, but he didn't break ribs. Here is the time line.

18:30 left on the clock is when Cameron hit Howe
18:00 he is walking with trainers, not off the ground
15:10 you can see him in the back ground playing
14:40 he is involved in play showing no inconvenience

Through this time there is time on called so I question reports that say he left the ground but if he did he was back on within a minute or so. You cant see it from the replay but seems much more likely he didn't go off. Certainly no time for a medical assessment or treatment.

Post game he is standing on the fence with Tommy M, holding both arms high above his head, with the cup. He shows no discomfort in the game of after. There are other similar photos. 3 broken ribs is a major injury and hugely painful especially after you start to cool down.

He is interviewed in the rooms after the match having a beer, you know at this time he hasnt gone off for a medical assessment, who would at that moment, or had an xray. A AAP reprter spoke to him about how he felt and he said "shite but 3 broken ribs will do that". It was just an off the cuff remark and he hadnt had any medical assessment to make that diagnosis.

In later interviews he says he is sore but bounced out of bed the following morning but never specifically confirms the 3 broken ribs. Thats cause he was sore from the bump but didnt have 3 broken ribs. He had a lot of possessions after the hit despite no treatment
You read the story and I also read the story and I have since read it again and Howe definitely say,s he finished the GF with 3 broken ribs and he said he felt them go at the time of impact.What you are saying is that Howe is lying because the interview was taken after the GF and post match celebrations, there is no mayo about it Howe has said he had 3 broken ribs,that interview with howe was on oct 3 3 days after the GF and I am certain he would have known by then if he had 3 broken or not.

You read the story and I also read the story and I have since read it again and Howe definitely say,s he finished the GF with 3 broken ribs and he said he felt them go at the time of impact.What you are saying is that Howe is lying because the interview was taken after the GF and post match celebrations, there is no mayo about it Howe has said he had 3 broken ribs,that interview with howe was on oct 3 3 days after the GF and I am certain he would have known by then if he had 3 broken or not.
No it was 1st reported on 30th Sept in an AAP article which you can see on the AFL website. It was released at 9:09pm on GF night. It reports Howe said, as he was nursing a beer in the rooms after the GF, "3 broken ribs will do that I reckon". "Their clicking flat out, its not ideal". Here is the article.

It also says he left the ground but as I have put in a previous post if he did it could have only be for a moment as he is seen back on the ground very quickly. I doubt he left the ground.

18:30 Cameron collects Howe (18:30 left in the Q)
18:00 walking with the trainers
15:10 you can see him on the ground ( no time on during this time so 2min 50 sec after seen with trainers)
14:40 involved in play with no sign of restriction 3 min 50 sec after being hit)

So he hasn't had any pain relief, there are lots of shots of him on the ground after the game, carrying his child, standing on the fence holding the cup high etc. I am medical so used to assessing these things. He has had no medical assessment in this time and I doubt he did in the rooms prior to the interview. He had just won a flag.

3 broken ribs is a specific diagnosis. You have to have some form of imaging to make the diagnosis. XRay being the simplest option. Prior to imaging you just have sore ribs. 1 broken rib is nasty, very painful. The level of trauma to get to breaking 3 ribs is a long way past 1. It takes a really major injury. Footy maybe with a major collision but its more often seen in motor car accidents and that sort of thing. You dont get up and run around a few minutes later.

It was just mayo, you can say stuff after winning a GF, you are on a high. Not sure why you want to bring lying into it. Truth is though Howe didnt break 3 ribs.

Last edited:
Nothing tough about it. Tough was doing it when you knew you would get pay back. These days, snipers get away with it. Year ago Cameron would be picking his teeth out of the turf.
This kents on to it.

If you weren't skilled you had to be hard but you knew you would cop consequences.

Then you drank beer.

No it was 1st reported on 30th Sept in an AAP article which you can see on the AFL website. It was released at 9:09pm on GF night. It reports Howe said, as he was nursing a beer in the rooms after the GF, "3 broken ribs will do that I reckon". "Their clicking flat out, its not ideal". Here is the article.

It also says he left the ground but as I have put in a previous post if he did it could have only be for a moment as he is seen back on the ground very quickly. I doubt he left the ground.

18:30 Cameron collects Howe (18:30 left in the Q)
18:00 walking with the trainers
15:10 you can see him on the ground ( no time on during this time so 2min 50 sec after seen with trainers)
14:40 involved in play with no sign of restriction 3 min 50 sec after being hit)

So he hasn't had any pain relief, there are lots of shots of him on the ground after the game, carrying his child, standing on the fence holding the cup high etc. I am medical so used to assessing these things. He has had no medical assessment in this time and I doubt he did in the rooms prior to the interview. He had just won a flag.

3 broken ribs is a specific diagnosis. You have to have some form of imaging to make the diagnosis. XRay being the simplest option. Prior to imaging you just have sore ribs. 1 broken rib is nasty, very painful. The level of trauma to get to breaking 3 ribs is a long way past 1. It takes a really major injury. Footy maybe with a major collision but its more often seen in motor car accidents and that sort of thing. You dont get up and run around a few minutes later.

It was just mayo, you can say stuff after winning a GF, you are on a high. Not sure why you want to bring lying into it. Truth is though Howe didnt break 3 ribs.
Back in the 80,s when I was painting for a living not an artist just a house painter,I fell off a 6ft step ladder up on the 5th step and landed on my back paint went everywhere but luckily the house was empty. I had terrific pain for a week which never went away and if i unlucky enough to sneeze I nearly took off and went through the ceiling.

I went and saw my Dr in the 2nd week after falling and he started touching my ribs and you have two broken ribs from your fall and it will take 2 to 3 mths to heal.

I am not doubting your word but Howe said he had 3 cracked ribs but he had 6 mths to get over he also said the reason he got straight back up was because the Lions all around were paying out on him because they did not think he was that injured but he was according to him straight from the horses mouth.

Speaking of snipers, Brent Cotchin was on the Front Bar last night, and as often happens with retired players from clubs that you hate, he now comes across as almost likeable.

And importantly, his hair continues to defy gravity. It is extraordinarily high. Can only think of one other player in competition with him for the highest hair - that prat at Melbourne, Fritsch.

Can’t stand him either, but that might also change when he retires and turns into a human.

Speaking of snipers, Brent Cotchin was on the Front Bar last night, and as often happens with retired players from clubs that you hate, he now comes across as almost likeable.
It’s Trent I can’t stand 😉 (yes he was an opportunistic sniper too).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back