Time Sniper is reported and suspended.

Remove this Banner Ad

magpielicious

All Australian
Apr 29, 2007
AFL Club
Collingwood
He did it to Howe and broke his ribs in the GF. Last night, he did the same thing to McGoven. There is no intention to smoother the ball, just straight out shoulder into a players rib area. Why aren't the media or AFL jumping on this. Is he allowed to get away with it? 2 games in a row, how much more blatant does it have to be?

The real danger is that one day his timing might be out and will knock someone's head off. Unfortunately, he's not breaking any laws

It’s pretty f**king disgraceful that he somehow is just allowed to commit reportable offences whenever he feels like it

Should have been suspended for breaking Howe’s ribs and should be suspended forgiving McGovern a gut punch

Sh*t behaviour

He did it to Howe and broke his ribs in the GF. Last night, he did the same thing to McGoven. There is no intention to smoother the ball, just straight out shoulder into a players rib area. Why aren't the media or AFL jumping on this. Is he allowed to get away with it? 2 games in a row, how much more blatant does it have to be?

Not close to being a reportable offence. Great tough footy.

Nothing tough about it, he’s whacking these guys when they’re exposed and in both cases he wasn’t playing the ball at all. Intent only on injuring.

Time Sniper sounds like he should be a villain in a Marvel movie.
It would make a good premise for a B grade sci-fi movie.

Time Sniper. Changing the course of history, one bullet at a time.

If I was Time Sniper it'd be bad news for Dom Sheed, Akermanis, Harmes, Bartlett etc.

Nothing tough about it, he’s whacking these guys when they’re exposed and in both cases he wasn’t playing the ball at all. Intent only on injuring.

No different to the way Maynard plays the game. Tough but within the rules.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No different to the way Maynard plays the game. Tough but within the rules.
Can’t agree. Liam Ryan hitting Maynard in 2018 was tough but within the rules. Cameron’s two efforts were both weak cheap shots.

It’s pretty f**king disgraceful that he somehow is just allowed to commit reportable offences whenever he feels like it

Should have been suspended for breaking Howe’s ribs and should be suspended forgiving McGovern a gut punch

Sh*t behaviour

Sh*t person so what do you expect

There was no confirmation Howe had any broken ribs and the way he played a few minutes later makes it unlikley. Both bumps were fine, bit late with Howe maybe but just footy

It would make a good premise for a B grade sci-fi movie.

Time Sniper. Changing the course of history, one bullet at a time.

If I was Time Sniper it'd be bad news for Dom Sheed, Akermanis, Harmes, Bartlett etc.
Odea

Not sure coming in with late hits is great or tough at all, I didn’t see last nights incident, but the umpire certainly deemed his hit on Howe worthy of a free kick. Playing dirty hitting guys with late hits that aren’t reportable is s**t footy to me.

My thoughts exactly, although I’d prefer somebody line him up in the middle of a game to teach him a lesson. Dog act

Remove this Banner Ad

Back