Training Training Reports and Updates

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes there is a lot of love for jfn but I prefer to think of it like this. If we win the flag, he has played an important role and is a big part of the success regardless of whether he played in the finals. Same thoughts apply to Adams, McStay, ash Johnston etc. it takes a whole committed squad to achieve success.
Darcy's speech is going to be a long one.

Didn’t know where else to post this, so thought here was appropriate.

Jen2310 thank you for all your hard work, dedication and updates over the 2023 season. You provided us with first class service.

Best on ground, our Norm Smith Medalist!

Last edited:

Well, here we are.

That's it for season 2023. It's been the most thrilling and exciting... last 18 months that ive ever seen from this football club, but we are not finished.
It's been a joy to bring this all to you, to those that don't get the opportunity to check out the boys during the pre-season or during the year.

Lets do it all again in November.

Well, here we are.

That's it for season 2023. It's been the most thrilling and exciting... last 18 months that ive ever seen from this football club, but we are not finished.
It's been a joy to bring this all to you, to those that don't get the opportunity to check out the boys during the pre-season or during the year.

Thank you Jen. Much appreciated.

Well, here we are.

Your work doesn't go unappreciated, Jen.

Go pies :)

Well, here we are.

Thank you so much Jen

Your passion and commitment is appreciated and I have so much gratitude for taking the time to inform and opinion your thoughts throughout the season.

You have shown a lot of resilience too this year.

You will see replies and likes but what you don't see is how many regular readers there are who look forward to your training reports.

Enjoy the break!

Go pies.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Thank you so much Jen

Your passion and commitment is appreciated and I have so much gratitude for taking the time to inform and opinion your thoughts throughout the season.

You have shown a lot of resilience too this year.

You will see replies and likes but what you don't see is how many regular readers there are who look forward to your training reports.

Enjoy the break!

Go pies.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Agreed 100% Thank you a million Jen

Yeah, I'm heading to the GC for a few days for my birthday in a few weeks.

Happy Birthday Jen, I hope you have a great time on holiday and a well-earnt rest.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back