Computers & Internet Tinder

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I match with a girl, conversation goes well, I get her number, we text back and forth building rapprt, she's replying back really quickly, so I'm assuming she's quite interested to take time out of her day to reply extensively, I go to the gym and check our messages hours later and she's blocked me on Whatsapp and unmatched on tinder.

Someone explain this? Not the first time this has happened. It's like she found out I post on BigFooty or something

You went to the gym. You weren't being clingy enough. Girls like cling.

No, wait, girls like bling. That's where I've been going wrong.

just returned from my first Tinder date since returning from the states, the highlights:
  • Burgers from Uber eats went down a treat, the onion rings didn't survive the travel too well though.
  • Shouldn't of had the onion rings, incredibly gassy
  • Fixed her TV, someone had left a piece of old plug in the antenna socket so the new plug wouldn't sit properly, I look like a hero.
  • Watched 2 fast 2 furious (a classic), pretty dang good sex occurs.
  • showed myself out, fell down the stairs on the way out and cut my head open on the doorframe opposite the staircase.
  • Uber driver looked relatively confused.
10/10, I'll definitely see her again

just returned from my first Tinder date since returning from the states, the highlights:
  • Burgers from Uber eats went down a treat, the onion rings didn't survive the travel too well though.
  • Shouldn't of had the onion rings, incredibly gassy
  • Fixed her TV, someone had left a piece of old plug in the antenna socket so the new plug wouldn't sit properly, I look like a hero.
  • Watched 2 fast 2 furious (a classic), pretty dang good sex occurs.
  • showed myself out, fell down the stairs on the way out and cut my head open on the doorframe opposite the staircase.
  • Uber driver looked relatively confused.
10/10, I'll definitely see her again

Am I reading that wrong, or did you have the Uber driver waiting outside while you watched and had sex 2 fast 2 furious??

Am I reading that wrong, or did you have the Uber driver waiting outside while you watched and had sex 2 fast 2 furious??

Bloke who dropped off the food and bloke that picked me up are separate.

He calls me and lets me know he's out front, I get dressed in a flurry and trip on my way down the stairs. Make it out the door and into his car and he goes 'how are ya mate, you know you're bleeding right?'

Hey, are you a parking ticket? Because I picked you up on the street and now I can't afford to pay you.

Here's a loyalty card. Every ten shags, I buy you a present.

My approach to sex is a lot like the government. I go in hard, and then pull out when I have no idea what I'm doing.

Would you hold it against me if I said you had a nice body?

141nms9.jpg

Hey, are you a parking ticket? Because I picked you up on the street and now I can't afford to pay you.

Here's a loyalty card. Every ten shags, I buy you a present.

My approach to sex is a lot like the government. I go in hard, and then pull out when I have no idea what I'm doing.

Would you hold it against me if I said you had a nice body?

So I'm middle-aged but never considered myself old. Thought I'd give Tinder a go. I've had a couple of matches from twenty-somethings looking for a sugar daddy. It's a bit creepy. If I respond it means accepting I'm old.
I got quite a few really young guys wanting to hit me up when i was online dating. Yeah nah.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Loads of people have gotten married thanks to Tinder, #loveatfirstswipe is a common hashtag used at weddings

I am not sure common but there are some stories out there.

I played the long game with one girl, personally felt a little bit of a run around, but boy it was well worth the wait and its good to be feeling like this after a bit of a terrible time dealing with my past girlfriend.

I decided to swipe right on everyone so long as they don't have a photo of their pet instead of themselves.

Got an 18 year old today. I messaged her about changing her message and playing a bit harder to get. I consider it a public service.

I decided to swipe right on everyone so long as they don't have a photo of their pet instead of themselves.

Got an 18 year old today. I messaged her about changing her message and playing a bit harder to get. I consider it a public service.
what was her message?

Something about being vegetarian and eating meat.
somewhat humorous.
the best I saw was a girl who had "in my experience, guys are either hungry or horny. If I don't see you with an erection, ill make you a sandwich. I am yet to make a sandwich"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back