Remove this Banner Ad

12 - cutler.jpg
Contract Status: Out of contract 2022
Last Game Played: Round 13, 2022 (omit)
Injury Status: Should be available to play this weekend - 20/7
Quad strain, "standard" injury, will miss about 4 weeks - 29/6

My Boy Draft 2022: Pick 16, ghostdog

Last edited:
Happy to have some midfield depth. Not too excited otherwise. He either plays on a wing or we try to convert him into the inside bull that we didn't recruit. I haven't seen any good reviews of his defensive abilities yet; a lot of Lions supporters point to his inability to play a full ground system of team defence. If so, Rutten has work to do.
A soldier.

I’m really happy with this pick. Reminds me a lot of another tall winger/hbf Brisbane didn’t rate in Crisp.

No shame being overlooked for Robinson who had a career best year and offered something that suited their game plan more rolling into the stoppages.

He’ll be best 22 opposite Zaha.

Last edited:
He plays ahead of Ham this year who was clearly not physically ready for AFL.
That's it he gives Ham and Mutch time to develop. Both can develop in flanks aswell

He also puts alot if pressure on Zaharakis position in best 22 and I hope it's the reignition of Zaharakis. Zacks stepped up when in the crisis we need him to get back to some of his best again. It was only 16 months ago he was comfortably leading our B+F

He'll bring in some more young women into the memberships, too! What a good looking rooster
Whilst I was initially going to write something witty, on reflection, i wouldn't put it past Professor X giving the directive to prioritise a financial decision over a football decision.

The faster we dilute saga depth, the better. Welcome Thomas Cutlass

Happy to have some midfield depth. Not too excited otherwise. He either plays on a wing or we try to convert him into the inside bull that we didn't recruit. I haven't seen any good reviews of his defensive abilities yet; a lot of Lions supporters point to his inability to play a full ground system of team defence. If so, Rutten has work to do.
A soldier.

A soldier who not an ineffective plodder, how very un-Essendon.

Plays ahead of Ham or Mutch on a wing in 2020 as a natural outside player, think Ham will be the best of that lot over time but needs more size to really make an impact each week. Mutch is really an unknown, hope he gets a clear run at things in 2020 to see how he goes.

Wouldn't mind Cutler on one wing and Ham on the other as Zaharakis comes to the end.

Happy with this one, minimal cost for a player that should be immediate best 22 depth in a role we don't have a lot of options in. Also a good size and age to offer upside.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks like Tarzan, plays like Jane.
I love Disco, but this has list clogger all over it.
Another defender unable to find a regular spot in the back 6 who we will 'successfully' transform into an ineffective midfielder.

Looks like Tarzan, plays like Jane.
I love Disco, but this has list clogger all over it.
Another defender unable to find a regular spot in the back 6 who we will 'successfully' transform into an ineffective midfielder.

You do know he's a winger right?

Maybe start big Tom in the back pocket and he can sprint to half way then kick it through the big sticks into the second tier - rinse repeat.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back