Strategy Trade and List management Thread (cont in Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThirdLegUp

Premiership Player
Apr 29, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Thats not how this works. The two clubs would be meeting to work out IF any deal could be done (or meeting through an intermediary e.g. Wingard's manager). If a deal can be achieved, Wingard will nominate his preferred destination knowing there is a decent chance it happens. The Gibbs scenario from 2 years ago is the outlier, not the rule
Than we wait till wed afternoon when they will have soured relations with Wingard to the point of open insults and we give them Jong and Honeychurch. and yes, we keep the Hyphen.

Last weekend I took a popular psychedelic which I won't name for obvious reasons. I took a walk down to the park and laid in the grass and listened to the trees. Sometimes the trees speak to me. In one of the trees I noticed a bird was perched, watching me. All of a sudden is swooped down from the branch on which was perched on and landed up the ground. Then it stood up. It morphed into a man who had wings for arms. For a while he just stared at me, his face indistinguishable but somehow familiar. I heard a noise behind me and turned to see what it was but it was just the wind. I looked back and the man was gone but there was a woman walking a Dog, but there some something peculiar about the Dog. It was now wearing the face of the winged man whom I'd just encountered.

Oct 4, 2004
Essendon
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
MAN U/BROOKLYN NETS
Players will nominate when it looks like a deal can be done.

Doesn't stop the Bulldogs asking if they would take pick 7 for Wingard

That is my reading of it. Wingard will nominate when he believes Dogs and Port will be close to doing the trade.

Port knows he wants out Dogs know he wants in once they have a deal in place Wingard will nominate and a little more in the media from Port and Dogs and deal will be done.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back