Strategy Trade and List management Thread Part 2 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that the first week is normally slow but this year it seems particularly boring..... how they keep talking about the same crap on Trade Radio is beyond me. Plus I can’t stand it when they get any list manager or footy manager on there. All they do is talk s**t and posture about their particular position that suits their club. We all know they are not going to talk the truth so again it’s all hot air.

I know that the first week is normally slow but this year it seems particularly boring..... how they keep talking about the same crap on Trade Radio is beyond me. Plus I can’t stand it when they get any list manager or footy manager on there. All they do is talk s**t and posture about their particular position that suits their club. We all know they are not going to talk the truth so again it’s all hot air.
It's not even the talk that kills me, it's the ridiculous pandering to tradies. There's a selection of maybe 4 terrible ads that just play on repeat

SOAP, FOR TRADIES?!

Surely we shouldn't be rushing into anything with St Kilda in particular, I would've thought they need to do the Bruce deal first to get a few of their other deals rolling

Why no deals this week? Perhaps:

Either Power is holding firm to something like no trade 13, 32 for Bruce, 43 for Keath or...

perhaps Adelaide is holding up the process by wanting 13 for Keath + 28 instead of Keath + 23 and...

St Kilda are saying 23 is acceptable but not 28.

I have deliberately left the steak knives possibilities out of the equation to make my point.

Or...

something else completely is going on such as parties exploring other possibilities, God knows what they are...

It's not even the talk that kills me, it's the ridiculous pandering to tradies. There's a selection of maybe 4 terrible ads that just play on repeat

SOAP, FOR TRADIES?!

I was just driving home listening to the same tradie targeted ads for the hundredth time contemplating punching myself in the face

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back