Strategy Trade and List management Thread Part 3 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

They have Mead to cover with points so it's not a bad club to talk to.

I would hop we consider 3 x 3rds to Hawks for pick 30. Gives them a points boost for Finn McGuinness.
Building on that, would love to go for something like:

Hawks
45 + 51 + 53 <-> 30

Saints
30 <-> Bruce

Adelaide
32 + future 3rd <-> Keath + future 2nd

Leaves us with Pick 13, some late picks and an extra 2nd rounder next year, while still bringing in our guys

Cameron + 62 <--> 56

Boring asf, why on Earth did Collingwood pre-hype such an irrelevant trade, should just announce it as it comes

people acting like pick 13 in this draft is worth pick 3 in last years draft. Its a flat draft people. Picks 1-2 clear. Picks 3-10 clear. the next 10-15 are level as well. crazy
Looking at your post history is pretty clear you're a crows supporter with an alt account. Putting a few low level assets together doesn't add to a high level asset. Otherwise crows can have 51, 53 and 89 for Keath. How does that sound?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yojimbo Trading Company: (Facilitating Greatness)

Dogs: Out Picks 32, 45, 51 to Adelaide for Alex Keath and pick 28 (Values Keath approx. 36)

Dogs: Out 28 to St Kilda for Josh Bruce.

Afternoon: Massage & game of pool at top of the town (Great tables).
Yojimbo Trading Company: (Facilitating Greatness)

To Sam Power, failure to act on the suggested offer does not exempt you from a massive invoice, someone has
to pay for my perverse sexual habits. The kinky stuff costs more.

Gallagher is meant to be coming on trade radio so maybe the reason he hasn’t yet is the trade is being done? Just a guess off cornes saying Bruce will be done today
Not the greatest words coming from Gallagher right now. Still posturing, which tells me a trade is not imminent and will probably end up happening tomorrow instead :/ At the very least, he did make it sound like it almost certainly will happen. Wouldn't answer when Cornes asked if Pick 32 wouldn't get it done, but he did say that the clubs are moving towards a price that is "fair". I'm guessing Pick 32 tomorrow

St Kilda list manager said getting closer to a deal. Wouldn't comment on specifics when queried re 32.

Not the greatest words coming from Gallagher right now. Still posturing, which tells me a trade is not imminent and will probably end up happening tomorrow instead :/ At the very least, he did make it sound like it almost certainly will happen. Wouldn't answer when Cornes asked if Pick 32 wouldn't get it done, but he did say that the clubs are moving towards a price that is "fair". I'm guessing Pick 32 tomorrow

I took out of his comments that it will get done, he didn’t like the word formality, sounded like they want a sweetener so they can feel like they won the trade

No info but pretty confident we'll end tomorrow with Bruce, Keath & keep pick 13.

If this is the outcome big well done to Power & the club. 2 big needs filled & kept our first pick to keep stocking young talent. Can't ask for much more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back