Strategy Trade and List management Thread Part 4 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

this would link him to us if Sam Edmund read this post

Maybe we can give them Marra for Cox and Merrett both Dogs fans...probably want a first rounder coming our way too...that's how Dodo would do it right.

I'm sure Stevo is still floating around here somewhere...c'mon Stevo, do your stuff and write that trade up...something like Dogs leading the charge for Dons pair

Has David Astburys name popped up here at all? I’d love to have some more experienced players in the backline, especially since Wood can’t get out on the park.
At times we seem a little disorganised down back and I really wish we could have two Naughtons, one for forward and one for down back 👀

They wouldn't trade him considering he is their golden child/saviour

And they shouldn’t trade him, I just mentioned him as someone said they have no one on our list that would improve us.

Id suggest Parish, Merrett, Ridley, Draper, Cox and Hooker would be best 22 for us

Has David Astburys name popped up here at all? I’d love to have some more experienced players in the backline, especially since Wood can’t get out on the park.
At times we seem a little disorganised down back and I really wish we could have two Naughtons, one for forward and one for down back 👀
Same was always said about C Grant.
How is Scrag going with his cloning technology? 😉

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Could Sam Day be an option as a mature pickup to play key defence. Is big and athletic enough to go with most big forwards?
Unrestricted free agent so would only cost salary cap space

Injury history is concerning. I wouldn't turn him down if he came out and said that he wanted to come to us but I also wouldn't chase him too hard.

Could Sam Day be an option as a mature pickup to play key defence. Is big and athletic enough to go with most big forwards?
Unrestricted free agent so would only cost salary cap space
I like this suggestion more than most.

I'm not sure about his body. I think most of his injuries have been contact injuries but whether he's lost mobility because of them I'm not sure.
Obviously would require due diligence from the medical team.

He might feel like a change of scenery and a shot at the flag in the last couple if years of his career.

For the love of god can we stop even mentioning Darcy Moore.

There is absolutely no chance he is coming to us and even if in some twisted reality he may we couldn’t afford the money he wants.

More chance Tony Lockett playing FF for us in 2022

Plugga does look a lot fitter than his playing days :)

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back