Strategy Trade and List management Thread Part 6 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

In defence of English.. he is a pretty good field kick.

It was the low point of the season for mine.

It encapsulated our season well total confusion no planning and left it to hope

So i've been told by a very reliable source that Baz is going to leave most likely to the hawks.

Jamarra we've got our work cut out for us too it'll all depend on how we go this year

Shitty news to deliver but i'd hope we're trying everything to keep Jamarra

Happy Monday folks :weary:

So i've been told by a very reliable source that Baz is going to leave most likely to the hawks.

Jamarra we've got our work cut out for us too it'll all depend on how we go this year

Not fussed about Baz (thank God we got Sanders)
Marra is a must-keep. You would think he would want to stay in Melbourne. Who are the most likely alternatives: Pies; Dees; Blues; others?

tenor.gif

Not fussed about Baz (thank God we got Sanders)
Marra is a must-keep. You would think he would want to stay in Melbourne. Who are the most likely alternatives: Pies; Dees; Blues; others?
None of those clubs could get remotely close to affording him. To be honest there’s no clubs that could afford him who are in a better position than us onfield. Not buying that Marra talk tbh, I’d put very very good money on his contract being announced within the first 4-5 weeks of the season

I think they were talking about Baz getting the opportunity to sit in the coaches' box. I wonder if that will still happen.

None of those clubs could get remotely close to affording him. To be honest there’s no clubs that could afford him who are in a better position than us onfield. Not buying that Marra talk tbh, I’d put very very good money on his contract being announced within the first 4-5 weeks of the season

Lets just say the info came directly from the person who'd be working on his next contract

I take it it is more than just ladder position and performance that JUH will look at?

Of the three Baz, Timmy and JUH I would have said JUH is almost certain to stay but looks like there is some work to do

I understand things can change but I remember reading on here that JUH has Re-Signed That they are just wanting to announce it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I take it it is more than just ladder position and performance that JUH will look at?

Of the three Baz, Timmy and JUH I would have said JUH is almost certain to stay but looks like there is some work to do

There's work to do definitely not a done deal but i'd imagine the dogs are looking to move heaven and earth to keep him

Lets just say the info came directly from the person who'd be working on his next contract
Not doubting your connections but there’s a fair few contradicting bits of info flying around so who knows what’s accurate or not, “work cut out for us” is pretty vague anyway. I guess we’ll see how it plays out but I’d be absolutely shocked if we didn’t get Marra done pretty quickly

Im sure his manager is playing hard ball, he’d have offers through the roof but yeah as you said, we’ll do what we have to I think. If it means losing Baz or English or both so be it not the end of the world. Losing Marra actually would be the end of the world haha

Would be shocked if Jamarra left. I'm not shocked that his management are trying to press the club into a big deal, all part of the negotiations. He bangs in 16 goals over the first month and suddenly his price goes up even more, back yourself in young man and torch the Dees round 1.

JUH will be signing most likely the biggest contract ever seen in the AFL. The new salary norms will be blown out by this man’s offers. Sydney are the biggest risk IMO. Great setup off field, loads of onfield talent and serious money to burn. Marra will have a 13-15 million dollar offer over 10 years. They offered 10 over 10 to Naughty.

God damn it...why couldn't this come from an unreliable poster! 😭

Remove this Banner Ad

Back