Recruiting Trade & Free Agency VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure why Fletcher didn’t cop a life time ban considering once you reach 16 games you’re meant to be suspended for life.

This is revisionist and terribly biased. He missed 20 games from 16 different suspensions.

All for just ankle taps yeah?
Greene has been found guilty of 18 offences since debuting in 2011.
Thats 2 a year.

Fletch toed the line and fell over it relatively often, yes.
But Greene is another level.

Greene has been found guilty of 18 offences since debuting in 2011.
Thats 2 a year.

Fletch toed the line and fell over it relatively often, yes.
But Greene is another level.

To the point where we wouldn’t have him play for us?

Please.

To the point where we wouldn’t have him play for us?

Please.
I never said anything about not wanting Greene to play for us, I would still take him for sure. You can aim that response at someone else, thanks.

I was purely responding to the disciplinary histories of Greene and fletch being compared

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bloody love Tobes, now that's someone worth 2 1st rounders
yep. Grunt mid/elite forward/opposition mind * extraordinaire
He and Dev were great setting a strong example early days that GWS weren't going to be pushed around. I seem to recall they went toe to toe with the unsociable hawks. i was impressed.

Would love him in red and black. you can't help but think Sheeds instilled that in him early on.

I don't think inside mids necessarily need great skills if other parts of their game are very good

Fyfe, L.Parker, Taranto, Dunkley, Worpel, Wines, Oliver all have pretty avg skills but I'd have any in a heart beat.

Only forward on our list that has performed in a final. (twice)

He's really the only one that the opposition can't shut down, if JD turns up there's very little an opposition can do to stop him, similar to Franklin. Too big, too athletic, too talented. Difference is Franklin has been extremely durable until the last season or so, JD hasn't.

He's really the only one that the opposition can't shut down, if JD turns up there's very little an opposition can do to stop him, similar to Franklin. Too big, too athletic, too talented. Difference is Franklin has been extremely durable until the last season or so, JD hasn't.

Franklin more brilliant on the ground no doubt but Joe overhead is hard to stop when he’s on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back