Opinion Tradedraft's Thoughts

Remove this Banner Ad

@CollingwoodFC fans be like that after Last Years GF

Unfortunately I had a great view of Sheed’s goal; heartbreakingly I was in front of the kick with an open goal face between Sheed and where I was sitting.

Unfortunately I had a great view of Sheed’s goal; heartbreakingly I was in front of the kick with an open goal face between Sheed and where I was sitting.
Where was your small mirror to put sun into his eyes.

You’re bad, very bad.

I think a West Coast supporter pinched it a few moments earlier.

*jokes

Ah that’s what happened, that nasty eagle supporter then placed the sun in the umpires eyes...

The rob part was before that as Some People say Maynard was Illegally Blocked

Don't think so as we never got that E-Mail.

Had these 2 Netflix Notfication at around 5:15

We've changed your account email address, as you asked.
You will no longer be able to use xxxxxxxxxxxx to sign in to Netflix; please uses you new email address.
If you did not ask to change your email address, we are here to help secure your account; just contact us.

I did live Chat with Netflix and they reset my Account with Devices and Changed Password
Netflix.JPG

Netflix it was someone trying to use Hacked Netflix Accounts for Free

Any more thoughts, Dave, or is that it for the moment? Did you get to eat your fish?

That is all at the Moment.

Going to Noosa in a Few Months so might be more then

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A few months without a thought! That's a long time to wait for your thinking processes to spring into action Dave!

Well Might get a Few but Footy Back on Saturday Evening

How can NRL Players be so Stupid?

You barley hear about AFL Players getting in Trouble but seems to Happen Every week with NRL Players
Meat Heads.

My mum went with a Psychic Today and She told my Mum that I will get a job in a year or 2.

Though I don't take what was said there too Seriously

Remove this Banner Ad

Back