Opinion Tradedraft's Thoughts

Remove this Banner Ad

I have my 1st injection tomorrow fortnight (astra zenica being over 60) but I had an operation for prostate cancer in january and developed a blood clot in the lungs afterward so I hope it still goes ahead.

in 2017 I had Sub-Massive Clots in my Lungs(Also in Heart,Leg and Kidney) and I had no Clotting Issues from the Jab. Just had a Few Days I was not Feeling Crash Hot but Good after 3-4 Days Aferwards

That is exactly what I did and my rate went from $79.95 to $39.95 but I did lose some channels but it did not make a difference because nobody ever watched them and nobody has missed them since.

I only really watch Sports Channels and A&E majority of the Time

in 2017 I had Sub-Massive Clots in my Lungs(Also in Heart,Leg and Kidney) and I had no Clotting Issues from the Jab. Just had a Few Days I was not Feeling Crash Hot but Good after 3-4 Days Aferwards
That is good to hear TD, I was absolutely S---house from the clots and they have put me on blood thinners for the time being.

Great to hear mate

That is good to hear TD, I was absolutely S---house from the clots and they have put me on blood thinners for the time being.

I am also on Blood Thinner but be for rest of my Life.

I was in Intensive Care for 2-3 Days and then 2 and half Weeks in Hospital but was Feeling 100% When I got out. Yeah for most of the Time in Hospital I felt Crap but last 3-4 Days I was feeling Better

I am also on Blood Thinner but be for rest of my Life.

I was in Intensive Care for 2-3 Days and then 2 and half Weeks in Hospital but was Feeling 100% When I got out. Yeah for most of the Time in Hospital I felt Crap but last 3-4 Days I was feeling Better
Well I won,t complain about my lot in life then TD as you have had it worse but it is great you made full recovery mate.

I do know that even having a blood clot in the lungs was life threatening let alone having as many as you had, you did well mate to survive that and I think you can get by on 1 and a half kidneys I know a cousin of mine has.

As long as you have 1 working Kidney you should be Fine what I read and heard

Thanks for saying I did Job to Survive that

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back