Training Training Reports and Updates

Remove this Banner Ad

I suppose that Murphy takes Oscar Allen who is their main threat up forward with Darling out. Maynard would take the secondary tall you would imagine of course. Elliott would be easily covered on current form.

I suppose that Murphy takes Oscar Allen who is their main threat up forward with Darling out. Maynard would take the secondary tall you would imagine of course. Elliott would be easily covered on current form.

Why?

Moore is playing

Jen tweeting this morning that McStay has began marking. I would suspect he'd be given more time than just Kings Birthday, but promising signs for a return either then or after the bye.

On track for game v dees

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Training: Wed May 31st. Round 12.

How's it round 12 already? Time has flown.

I ventured down to training this morning by fluke chance. I was not expecting training to be until Thursday (2 days before) but I woke up at 8:45 and had a message from someone who was gonna go, thought she's be wasting her time lol Then I thought -- do I? Might as well, if there was nothing, no harm done I'd just come home.
Got there within 15 mins, and to my surprise, they were indeed on the track. Suppose with the 6 day break and interstate trip, thet decided to do the main session earlier than usual.

Good, decent session. Some match some. Some drills.

Rehab group was barely anything. Just Mcstay and Richards. Even those two were doing some drills, then later on did some running.. Oh and Elliott was the only one that didn't participate in the main squad in any aspect. Just ran.

Squad was split up into blacks and whites when match sim came about.

Blacks

• JDG
  • IQ
  • Maynard
  • Mitchell
  • JDaicos
  • Noble
  • Pendles
  • Adams
  • Cameron
  • Hill
  • Crisp
  • Moore
  • Ginni
  • Harrison
  • Markov
  • Johnson
  • Carmichael
  • Cox

Whites

• Lippa
  • Bianco
  • Wilson
  • Kreuger
  • Allan
  • Frampton (was in black but changed to white for match sim)
  • Macrae
  • Draper
  • Kelly
  • Ruscoe
  • Reef
  • Murley
  • Murphy
  • McCreery
  • WHE
  • Howe
  • Steene

• Nick went inside early and didn't participate
  • Mihocek, Begg and Ryan didn't participate in this either, stayed near the goals and did their own thing.

I had a feeling Harrison might debut when he was in black and Jamie was confirmed out. I had questions whether he would play even he wasn't participating, and he was already speculated upon to be in a injury cloud.

Carmichael was in black too, so I was thinking it could come down to the two of them.

Lippa was being tested by selwood at the end of the session with lots of contact. He was involved in a lot, match sim and all, so seems he is now being intergrated back into full training. Blue cap and all.

Mcstay did some ball work and marking, as he gets involved in more closing in on a return. But did some running when the others did match sim, not quite ready for that. Next week I'd say.

Howe seemed to be in full training as well, in the same boat as Lippa. But a bit out of touch, as he gets two goals kicked on him by Ginni. Has lost a lot of footy, so will take some time to re-gain his touch

Markov was on the wing
Pendles down back (with Moore, Maynard, IQ, Crisp, Noble) for Team Black - Kreuger, Lippa, (a VFL player) Reef, Murley, Beau their opponents.
Down the other end you had --Harrison. Adams. Ginni. Hill. Cox and Johnson --with Howe. Frampton.Murphy. Bianco. Ruscoe. Wilson their opponents.

In the middle -
Oscar v Cameron
Carmy. Mitchell. De Goey (JoshD + Markov on wings)
v
Draper. Allan. Macrae (WHE + Kelly on wings)

Training: Wed May 31st. Round 12.

How's it round 12 already? Time has flown.

I ventured down to training this morning by fluke chance. I was not expecting training to be until Thursday (2 days before) but I woke up at 8:45 and had a message from someone who was gonna go, thought she's be wasting her time lol Then I thought -- do I? Might as well, if there was nothing, no harm done I'd just come home.
Got there within 15 mins, and to my surprise, they were indeed on the track. Suppose with the 6 day break and interstate trip, thet decided to do the main session earlier than usual.

Good, decent session. Some match some. Some drills.

Rehab group was barely anything. Just Mcstay and Richards. Even those two were doing some drills, then later on did some running.. Oh and Elliott was the only one that didn't participate in the main squad in any aspect. Just ran.

Squad was split up into blacks and whites when match sim came about.

Blacks

• JDG
  • IQ
  • Maynard
  • Mitchell
  • JDaicos
  • Noble
  • Pendles
  • Adams
  • Cameron
  • Hill
  • Crisp
  • Moore
  • Ginni
  • Harrison
  • Markov
  • Johnson
  • Carmichael
  • Cox

Whites

• Lippa
  • Bianco
  • Wilson
  • Kreuger
  • Allan
  • Frampton (was in black but changed to white for match sim)
  • Macrae
  • Draper
  • Kelly
  • Ruscoe
  • Reef
  • Murley
  • Murphy
  • McCreery
  • WHE
  • Howe
  • Steene

• Nick went inside early and didn't participate
  • Mihocek, Begg and Ryan didn't participate in this either, stayed near the goals and did their own thing.

I had a feeling Harrison might debut when he was in black and Jamie was confirmed out. I had questions whether he would play even he wasn't participating, and he was already speculated upon to be in a injury cloud.

Carmichael was in black too, so I was thinking it could come down to the two of them.

Lippa was being tested by selwood at the end of the session with lots of contact. He was involved in a lot, match sim and all, so seems he is now being intergrated back into full training. Blue cap and all.

Mcstay did some ball work and marking, as he gets involved in more closing in on a return. But did some running when the others did match sim, not quite ready for that. Next week I'd say.

Howe seemed to be in full training as well, in the same boat as Lippa. But a bit out of touch, as he gets two goals kicked on him by Ginni. Has lost a lot of footy, so will take some time to re-gain his touch

Markov was on the wing
Pendles down back (with Moore, Maynard, IQ, Crisp, Noble) for Team Black - Kreuger, Lippa, (a VFL player) Reef, Murley, Beau their opponents.
Down the other end you had --Harrison. Adams. Ginni. Hill. Cox and Johnson --with Howe. Frampton.Murphy. Bianco. Ruscoe. Wilson their opponents.

In the middle -
Oscar v Cameron
Carmy. Mitchell. De Goey (JoshD + Markov on wings)
v
Draper. Allan. Macrae (WHE + Kelly on wings)

Howe are Steene and Draper progressing, Jen?
Draper seems to have been getting some decent numbers in recent VFL games.

Pretty happy Elliott is out gives him a nice break comes back for the Dees then another rest.

Should be primed after that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The fremantle mayor mentioned in her media conference that you toured freo over the weekend. She expects an increase in tourism...

They might have to add more things to freo to make it more touristic not a lot down there. Nice old buildings. Freo market was lively. One street of shops makes it easy all in one place. It’s not terrible.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I read somewhere that Bruzzy is nursing a skin infection (infected blister or similar) so will be interesting to see if he is active.

They might have to add more things to freo to make it more touristic not a lot down there. Nice old buildings. Freo market was lively. One street of shops makes it easy all in one place. It’s not terrible.

As a wa resident, It’s horrible IMO. Full of crime and not much there. Needs a complete clean up but local government won’t do what’s required.

i'll forward your recommendations to the freo council which will promptly ignore them.

Next time, take the tourist bus down south terrace to south fremantle. Freo people have left the main drag and gone down there. What you say is true about the main drag. It used to be nice years ago until business took over the council and sucked the soul out of the city.

Of course, they're thinking of closing the tourist bus and there are other problems with freo market, so you might have seen the centre at its best.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back