Training Training thread - news and live reports

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like Rhyce has given him some home truths whereas Brad mollycoddled him.

Why do you have this idea in your head that Garner is a person who requires redemption?

Uhmmm not redemption, just looks like he has either woken up , free of injury or been told to put in.
Looks a lot fitter hopefully he can play a full season

There's no way he would have stayed on the list if he wasn't committed. I dunno why people even entertain the thought.

Not saying not committed, Taylor looks fitter this pre season.
Previously he was managed to a inch of his life, so hopefully there has been a change in the work he can do
There's no way he would have stayed on the list if he wasn't committed. I dunno why people even entertain the thought.

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Not saying not committed, Taylor looks fitter this pre season.
Previously he was managed to a inch of his life, so hopefully there has been a change in the work he can do

All good mate, I am just curious about the way folks formulate certain ideas.

Do other teams have equivalent players that are kept on their lists for years when they cant quite get their bodies right?
Taylor Garner, Benny Jacobs style?

Hawks seemed to have Max Bailey on the list for the better part of 10 years with next to no output before he bowed out with a flag (of course..).

Saints with McCartin? Though even they finallly pulled the trigger.

Just a feeling but seem to recall the bulldogs used to carry lots of unavailable blokes year after year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do other teams have equivalent players that are kept on their lists for years when they cant quite get their bodies right?
Taylor Garner, Benny Jacobs style?

There's this Joe Daniher bloke right.

Harley Bennell at Freo... Morabito.

Daniher. Essendon have about another 35 such players.

Higgins and Waite were like that before they got to Nth.
That bloke from Sydney who did his knee about 200 times.

Probably every club, bar the two new ones, has a talented but perennial sideliner.

Essendon kept Scott Gumbleton on their list for years.

The reality is that Taylor and Ben have shown they can produce absolutely elite footy, in finals too. Those blokes don't grow on trees, you keep them when you've got them.

24 days to go until pre-season game 1.

They might have the major intra club the Friday before.

Likely a fortnight before I would of thought.

Which makes that the Friday 7/2 or the Thursday 6/2.

Hopefully the club can confirm this....

Heard this mentioned over the years. CHF?

Generally HB but versatile. Pushed fwd a bit.

As much as I hate *, he was a gun. Not sure where he would’ve ended up as their fwd line was stacked in mid 80’s. T Daniher, Van der haar, Salmon, Merrett.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back