Transfer discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
When are these big clubs going to start producing more of their own talent? How much better would football be if squads had to consist of 50% homegrown talent.

the problem is his contract. it expires i believe in 2020 and there's not much talk of him signing a new one. if he won't we'll sell, not let him run it down and leave for nothing.

2021 I thought.

Worth close to 100m.
Depends on his contract situation I guess. I'd think we'd be asking at least £80m,maybe more.

Hard to pin down transfer values nowadays.

Plus Zaha, Cavani and Sessegnon according to Ornstein.

Ban though. If it gets frozen i wonder if we'll go nuts.
Ornstein saying united want kk but think he’s too expensive but wan bisaka is the second choice and we’re after sancho who if he moves has united as first choice but wants champions league football

Ornstein saying united want kk but think he’s too expensive but wan bisaka is the second choice and we’re after sancho who if he moves has united as first choice but wants champions league football

ADL would have a field day with Woody. Not sure KKs worth the £100m+ he would want for him though. Very good CB but you'd be getting bent over.

Wan Bisaka would be a ten year RB for you guys and a great get. Did he just sign a new contract?

Dont see Sancho leaving especially to a team not in UCL. Maybe next summer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ADL would have a field day with Woody. Not sure KKs worth the £100m+ he would want for him though. Very good CB but you'd be getting bent over.

Wan Bisaka would be a ten year RB for you guys and a great get. Did he just sign a new contract?

Woody has nfi I’m expecting him to sign bale and Ribery and celebrate like it’s a good thing

KK is worth what VVD cost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back