Transfer discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was waiting for this to happen.
This is why I can’t get into la Liga.

Have to dig deeper into the regulations but from what I can recall La Liga clubs can apply for an emergency forward signing if they lose 2 or more forwards to long term injuries. That would explain why Barca applied and were allowed whilst Leganes who lost one forward only couldnt.

Still a stupid rule. Keepers I can understand, CB maybe if all 4 are injured long term.

Happy to take Reece James, Ethan Ampadu and Billy Gilmour off your hands
Im sure everyone would, but seriously this new rule isnt effecting guys like Ampadu(or James and Gilmour who are already part of our squad and/or first team).

Its going to make us clean out guys like Drinkwater, Moses, Bakayoko etc. Its a good thing imo.

Last edited:
Hopefully if it does happen you guys will be given time to adjust. Shouldnt include club developed players. The scenarios where a player is bought and the club never has any intention to play him and loan him probably needs to be stamped out.

We'll be right, of the 26 out on loan we only have 9 outside the parameters. Not hard to bring that 9 down to 6.

We've been pruning that loan list down over the last couple of seasons(was 42)

Last few high priced players from the French league have either flopped or aren’t showing what they should for the price paid

Pepe/lemar/lacazette

Lacazette was our player of the season last year. Lemar never suited the Atletico set up. Pepe is 3/4 season in.

You're right though there is an identifiable leap in quality these guys struggle with.

If auba walks out on Arsenal where does he go

He'll go if Barcelona come calling but I think he'll re-sign.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back