Cluggage

shitposter
Jun 3, 2014
Tweed
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Arsenal, Chargers, Hawthorn, Padres
Madrid reportedly open to offers for Ohdeargod, Ceballos, Jovic, Diaz, and Bale. Doubt BvB sells Haaland unless they miss Europe.

RPCB

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
Lol, as if Covid is affecting the richest football owners in the world. Pep is acting like he is buying these players from his own personal fortune.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Art Vandelay_

TheBrownDog
Oct 28, 2012
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Bushrangers, AC Milan
I call bullshit. If thats the case why not give Kun another season.
Don’t think this is a particularly informed opinion. Wenger was interviewed by Keys on beIN a week or two back and said that covid had reduced the global 40bn football industry by at least 15bn in revenue.

Given City compete in the richest league, and the richest knock out tournament they have a lot more scope to lose revenue than a club in 3rd division Chilean football for example.

As an example I know we’ve dropped in the realm of 150-200m in a year due to the pandemic.

Very naive to think it isn’t having an effect. Barcelona strapped for cash looking at Free transfers. Real doesn’t have a lot to spend either. Unquestionably would be affecting City as well.

TheGreatBarryB

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 20, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Texans, Astros, Leeds

Zidane98

Hall of Famer
Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Socceroos, LFC, MVFC, RC Strasbourg
I call bullshit. If thats the case why not give Kun another season.
Its a convenient thing to put out there when trying to negotiate a transfer with Raiola. Im sure it is a complete coincidence that Raiola is also supposedly in London to meet with LFC over a deal.

Magma

Hall of Famer
Oct 5, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
West Adelaide Bloods, Man City.
Its a convenient thing to put out there when trying to negotiate a transfer with Raiola. Im sure it is a complete coincidence that Raiola is also supposedly in London to meet with LFC over a deal.
saying we cant afford your product to someone who doesnt care if you can afford their product sounds pretty inconvenient.

chef

Oct 5, 2007
Kyabramovich
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
West London Blues
Don’t think this is a particularly informed opinion. Wenger was interviewed by Keys on beIN a week or two back and said that covid had reduced the global 40bn football industry by at least 15bn in revenue.

Given City compete in the richest league, and the richest knock out tournament they have a lot more scope to lose revenue than a club in 3rd division Chilean football for example.

As an example I know we’ve dropped in the realm of 150-200m in a year due to the pandemic.

Very naive to think it isn’t having an effect. Barcelona strapped for cash looking at Free transfers. Real doesn’t have a lot to spend either. Unquestionably would be affecting City as well.
I guess im just naive and uninformed then.

Art Vandelay_

TheBrownDog
Oct 28, 2012
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Bushrangers, AC Milan
I guess im just naive and uninformed then.
Come on chef, I didn’t mean it like that. So literal.

There’s just this accepted nonsense that City have an endless pool of money. On cue Zizou here to give off the dolt pov, as expected.

The more you have the more you have to lose, clubs will be bleeding money.

chef

Oct 5, 2007
Kyabramovich
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
West London Blues
Come on chef, I didn’t mean it like that. So literal.

There’s just this accepted nonsense that City have an endless pool of money. On cue Zizou here to give off the dolt pov, as expected.

The more you have the more you have to lose, clubs will be bleeding money.
I should have put in an emoji.

I just dont see them letting Kun walk and not bring in someone to replace him.

Remove this Banner Ad