Transfer discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe if you thought of it instead as they would have been able to pay less for Cucurella if they were prepared to give up Colwill it'd make more sense. I don't think it's them paying extra to keep a player, it's just paying more as cash rather than offsetting part of the fee with a player.
Yep. Feels like £30m & Colwill or £55m and keep Colwill. Im happy with our choice.

Surely the Toffees at least loan someone in. The extra congested season would see roughly 7-8 league games + LC ties with Rondon. That’s ~20% of the league season with utter bubkis up top otherwise

Think they're looking at playing Dele there but yeah surely loan someone in.

Surely the Toffees at least loan someone in. The extra congested season would see roughly 7-8 league games + LC ties with Rondon. That’s ~20% of the league season with utter bubkis up top otherwise

My heart breaks for Bradesmaen

To be expected I guess with the season starting so early but I reckon there's a lot of clubs with a lot of business still to do.

We're in the market for fullbacks, need to find a home on loan for Delap and there's still a little too much talk of Bernardo leaving for my liking. If he does, we'll be needing a replacement.

To be expected I guess with the season starting so early but I reckon there's a lot of clubs with a lot of business still to do.

We're in the market for fullbacks, need to find a home on loan for Delap and there's still a little too much talk of Bernardo leaving for my liking. If he does, we'll be needing a replacement.

Delap is a striker yeah? Or creative mid? We're keen on a creative mid and had heard we were trying for a PL loan.

Delap is a striker yeah? Or creative mid? We're keen on a creative mid and had heard we were trying for a PL loan.
he's a number 9 style striker. needs some luck with injury too.

didnt think after we sold zinchenko we'd be heading for the first matchday with 0 senior left backs and i assume cancelo playing left back. wouldnt mind fixing that asap

Striker. Big old fashioned number 9.

There has been interest from premier league clubs,but we're only prepared to loan so championship looks a better bet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surprised United haven't gone big this window outside of a sniff at FDJ being as they are the ones with the most ground to make up.

Do there supporters think they'll have a busy end to the window?

Nah.

Surprised United haven't gone big this window outside of a sniff at FDJ being as they are the ones with the most ground to make up.

Do there supporters think they'll have a busy end to the window?
Joel Glazer putting his oar in has ****ed the good work we did early. We still need a right back, centre mid and striker/general forward. There are mass protests planned for this weekend. United usually wait to see how the season starts and if it is bad, then they will overpay on rubbish as per usual.

That seems like insane money for Cucu. Just me or?
massive overpay. This is like Peter Kenyons transfer strategy when Abrahamovic bought Chelsea. Wait and see who other clubs are trying to buy and then offer more money at the last minute. 24 year old with 1 international cap. By way of comparison, Hakimi went to PSG for the same price, is younger and is a significantly better player. Real strange stuff.

Leaves you a bit thin for forwards, are you linked with any replacements?
Not really, might be one of those out of the blue ones. We'd certainly need to get a body in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back