Transfer discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Got to agree with Neville, Boehly thinks it’s FM.
I did laugh, a month ago Neville was going on about how busy Todd needs to be and he'll struggle to get any deals done.

I guess Boehly found a way, it's got to be remembered this isn't the role he wants or the job he wants to do. He's playing DOF atm and we are certainly over paying because of that. But hes also bringing in very good footballers so im not complaining.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

According to Fabrizio Romano, Marc Cucurella has made his feelings clear on where he wants to go next season. Romano has reported that Cucurella told Brighton he only wants to join Manchester City, despite the club rubbishing claims the player may be unhappy at the club...
Looks like a few people have already answered this for me.

Matt Law, In Article] Talks have been held over midfielder Frenkie de Jong, who Chelsea believe would join them over Manchester United if he decides to leave Barcelona

Chelsea (& Liverpool) do a good job at flogging off their deadwood, yet Spurs can't find takers for Reguilon, Winks, Lo Celso, Ndombele
You are not even close to top of the table of teams that can't flog deadwood. United clearly dominate this league

I did laugh, a month ago Neville was going on about how busy Todd needs to be and he'll struggle to get any deals done.

I guess Boehly found a way, it's got to be remembered this isn't the role he wants or the job he wants to do. He's playing DOF atm and we are certainly over paying because of that. But hes also bringing in very good footballers so im not complaining.
It is really strange that he had taken Marina's role if he didn't want to do it long term. He got rid of a heap of experience and decided to do it himself. Like a wealthy Woodward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back