Transfer discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys must surely be wary of loans with obligations to buy at the end of the season....

If he's s**t maybe they'll mail in a bomb threat like at United a few years back and get their final game delayed by a week.

Wise.

Competing with one club that needs to activate a lever just to buy a snickers from a vending machine and another that’s got 37 right backs in its 453 man squad. All the while the sell on fee goes to a club that wouldn’t bother bending down to pick up anything less than £50m.

i know, but i reckon wolves thought at the start of the season they might have a few more than 12 goals up till now.
Considering he's not setting the world alight in Belgium and has shown he isn't up to task in the PL at the moment I doubt he's going to provide more than his previous amount of goals.

Wise.

Competing with one club that needs to activate a lever just to buy a snickers from a vending machine and another that’s got 37 right backs in its 453 man squad. All the while the sell on fee goes to a club that wouldn’t bother bending down to pick up anything less than £50m.

it can go directly to the save harry kane fund

Considering he's not setting the world alight in Belgium and has shown he isn't up to task in the PL at the moment I doubt he's going to provide more than his previous amount of goals.
if he scored one league goal he would have more than jimenez, hwang and costa combined.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

if he scored one league goal he would have more than jimenez, hwang and costa combined.
Jimenez has been injured at least. They lack service, imagine having to wait for Traore to put a ball on your head. 2000 crosses later and you're still waiting.

Jimenez has been injured at least. They lack service, imagine having to wait for Traore to put a ball on your head. 2000 crosses later and you're still waiting.
well 9 of their 12 goals have come from podence and neves, i just dont think their strikers are very good. costa is past it, hwang is rubbish and jimenez has never recovered properly from his head injury

Fail The Simpsons GIF

Spurs to Everton

Wise.

PMSL. We've moved on from Kane, you can stop crying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back