Transfer Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

We want a young left winger by the sounds of it, I think Steidten is more keen on Wesley from Conrithians. Feel like some people rate Gnonto really highly in football still, but some don't, bit of a weird one.

Is Gnonto considered homegrown in a year or 2 (does he meet the 3 years trained in England criteria?).

Philogene would make sense then but might be too expensive.

It’s even in the image they posted 🤪

As someone who has their name misspelled in emails in which they've had to type my name correctly to enter my email address, I'm not shocked.

As someone who has their name misspelled in emails in which they've had to type my name correctly to enter my email address, I'm not shocked.
how could someone seriously misspell DM

I have had this happen to me more times than you could imagine.

I am not sure how they could bugger up your name.
Do they forget the y? Cruff?

I think I've seen around 18 different first names I've been called over the years (various different spellings etc). It's not a highly unusual name either. Mine isn't in my email but it's in my signature. Even on teams calls I get it because some people of a non-Irish persuasion don't know the name well as it is very unsual to them.

My last name
Yeah, I figured after I hit post.

Most people get the pronunciation of my surname wrong!

Do they forget the y? Cruff?

I think I've seen around 18 different first names I've been called over the years (various different spellings etc). It's not a highly unusual name either. Mine isn't in my email but it's in my signature. Even on teams calls I get it because some people of a non-Irish persuasion don't know the name well as it is very unsual to them.
Mine is the same when it's incorrect probably 90% of the time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back