Travis Head Australian of the year

Remove this Banner Ad

Umm no Voice he is going fine at number 5 and there are players putting there hands up to replace Warner Bancroft and Renshaw to name a few
Some names please.Remember Khawaji brought into to replace Head at No.5 because of covid.Scored a big ton and Head back next test,some one had to be dropped and it was Harris and Khawaji moved to opener.Time to try Head as a test opener after Warner gives it away.

Some names please.Remember Khawaji brought into to replace Head at No.5 because of covid.Scored a big ton and Head back next test,some one had to be dropped and it was Harris and Khawaji moved to opener.Time to try Head as a test opener after Warner gives it away.
No disagree dude..maybe in subcontinental conditions I would consider Head as the opener

But its working great atm no need to change ..Head is the perfect number 5...

if we lose early wickets he can attack and take the momentum away from the opposition

If we are on top he comes out and continues to attack...like Gilchrist used to

Also when Warner goes and Head moves to open who is going to replace head at five??..you are effectively changing two positions instead of the one. We have openers in the shield Bancroft Renshaw as I said before

No, I just know that I’m correct and that you are having a tremendous struggle dealing with it. You’re desperate for your assessment of me to be right but it’s not and you continue to revisit this thread and a couple of others to try and nibble on any morsel of sustenance that keeps your theory alive.

The reality is mate I can just string two consecutive words together and I don’t share your exact point of view. That’s what it boils down to. Remove either of those factors and you’d have f***ed off from this exchange some time ago.

I think what I think, I think it from a place of watching a lot of cricket and not really having any preconceived opinion, and that’s that, and I stick with it. Get over it.
Your tone is of someone who thinks himself superior to others. Have some humility.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back