Rumour Trouble at Brisbane? Do NOT Name Names, Thank You - BF Admin

Remove this Banner Ad

I’ve heard there could be quite a scandal brewing at Brisbane.

Sounds like what happened in Vegas (not Brisvegas) on an off-season trip didn’t stay in Vegas…

Admin edit:
Please don’t name names, it’s unfair and slanderous towards players and their families who arn’t involved in this. If and when names are confirmed by reputable media that’s different but for now throwing names around is not on.

Thanks.

The rumour is some of the players that were in serious relationships had a lot of fun in Vegas, and in typical caveman AFL player style, openly talked about it over Whatsapp and then had it syncing back home so one of the players partners read all about the shenanigans

Last edited:
The rumour is some of the players that were in serious relationships had a lot of fun in Vegas, and in typical caveman AFL player style, openly talked about it over Whatsapp and then had it syncing back home so one of the players partners read all about the shenanigans
Matthew Elliott on the Lions list now ?

Self reporting is everywhere this week

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep, pretty disappointed in this as a rumour, tbh. Won't have any affect on tomorrow's game at all.
If it helps, there is supposedly an internal argument about it between players because now all the WAGS know and it’s causing even more friction then the players were getting on their nights out

Richmond footy club didnt mind hardwick cheating on his wife, so maybe Brisbane has a similar culture to tiges.

They go to Vegas because they love maths.

It's all about the fun that can be had doing Bayesian statistics in your head.

Surely that's why they go there?

How many girlfriends of groups of young cashed up men making the trek can honestly say they have 100% faith that everything will be above board?

Cos... there cant be a lot going on upstairs there.

Richmond footy club didnt mind hardwick cheating on his wife, so maybe Brisbane has a similar culture to tiges.
I’d imagine it’s less about the cheating and more about the being the dickheads who let it out of the bag. Mind you if you're a WAG and you're surprised your AFL hubby cheated on you in Vegas I have A perfectly good bridge to sell

Last edited:
This is what happens when DAYNE ZORKO gets a leadership position in your organisation.
Disgusting.

I feel sorry for the women involved.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back