Rumour Trouble at Brisbane? Do NOT Name Names, Thank You - BF Admin

Remove this Banner Ad

I’d imagine it’s less about the cheating and more about the being the dickheads who let it out of the bag. Mind you if your a WAG and your surprised your AFL hubby cheated on you in Vegas I have perfectly good bridge to sell
They'd be rooting everything that moves and doing plenty of cocaine.

If it helps, there is supposedly an internal argument about it between players because now all the WAGS know and it’s causing even more friction then the players were getting on their nights out
Mmmm, that could help. Is it rumoured that this behaviour has contributed to their poor start this year?

Mmmm, that could help. Is it rumoured that this behaviour has contributed to their poor start this year?
Inglourious Basterds Bingo GIF

I know Dunkley had issues with tennis balls filled with cocaine being lobbed over the fence into the Bulldogs’ hub etc but can’t help but think the culture he fled to might have some rough edges as well.
Really?

I had the misfortune of seeing one of his YouTube videos and he seemed like the most boring person alive.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's Crow's excuse then?
The lions are a well established contender and they are well off what we've seen from them, I think that the crows are still not experienced or good enough right now. However we do seem to find a late gear in the fourth but often it is too late

The rumour is some of the players that were in serious relationships had a lot of fun in Vegas, and in typical caveman AFL player style, openly talked about it over Whatsapp and then had it syncing back home so one of the players partners read all about the shenanigans
cavemen didn't have whatsapp bro

The rumour is some of the players that were in serious relationships had a lot of fun in Vegas, and in typical caveman AFL player style, openly talked about it over Whatsapp and then had it syncing back home so one of the players partners read all about the shenanigans
Is he a Duke fan?

Last edited:
It always comes back to Richmond somehow for you huh? :straining:
Richmond has set a precedent with backing their coach cheating on his wife without any issues or fuss or public condemnation. I assume brisbane has a better culture and will probably address it if it comes out.

Richmond has set a precedent with backing their coach cheating on his wife without any issues or fuss or public condemnation. I assume brisbane has a better culture and will probably address it if it comes out.
Why the * would they publicly condemn the coach for an extremely private and frankly irrelevant matter? :$

Didn't Rohan cheat on his wife in the hub? People break up for all kinds of different reasons. Not condoning cheating at all, but it's not illegal so really can't see how it's the club's place to comment on their employee's private relationships.

Really?

I had the misfortune of seeing one of his YouTube videos and he seemed like the most boring person alive.
His favorite spice is flour.

Not exactly Caption Charisma is ol' Dunks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back