Rumour Trouble at Brisbane? Do NOT Name Names, Thank You - BF Admin

Remove this Banner Ad

Didn't Rohan cheat on his wife in the hub? People break up for all kinds of different reasons. Not condoning cheating at all, but it's not illegal so really can't see how it's the club's place to comment on their employee's private relationships.
Then why do we even have this thread? No news at all then

Didn't Rohan cheat on his wife in the hub? People break up for all kinds of different reasons. Not condoning cheating at all, but it's not illegal so really can't see how it's the club's place to comment on their employee's private relationships.
A poster on here repeatedly insisted it was actually David Rodan, not Gary Rohan.

Bizarre hill to die on.

Last edited:

Wherever Josh Dunkley goes, the culture turns to shithouse

Then why do we even have this thread? No news at all then
What? You're having a go at Richmond for not publicly condemning their coach for having an affair.

Why not call out your own club who didn't call out a player who did the same.

I don't think it's the club's place to condemn either of them. You're being a hypocrite. That was my point, lol.

So thr brisbane boys should have nothing to worry about with this similar scandal then coming out.
...I didn't say anything about that :straining:

But I don't remember (and rightly so) any public condemnation from them when Zorkos wife found out he'd been cheating on her with her friend and posted it to the internet a few years ago.

Anything for obsessed Cats fans to bring up the tigers. CuLTuRe!!1

The rumour is some of the players that were in serious relationships had a lot of fun in Vegas, and in typical caveman AFL player style, openly talked about it over Whatsapp and then had it syncing back home so one of the players partners read all about the shenanigans

Oh dear, it is a rumour about Broncos players not Lions players. I presume you read this on social media and don’t have any inside info given you couldn’t get the sporting code right lol. Better luck next time s nuff.

Oh dear, it is a rumour about Broncos players not Lions players. I presume you read this on social media and don’t have any inside info given you couldn’t get the sporting code right lol. Better luck next time s nuff.
As I said, that is the rumour the thread starter was talking about. It's not my rumour, I dont really care

As I said, that is the rumour the thread starter was talking about. It's not my rumour, I dont really care
What I was told was sent to me by someone I trust and it made specific mention of a Lions player.

I posted here as a rumour see if anyone else had heard similar. Obviously others have heard something similar.

What I was told was sent to me by someone I trust and it made specific mention of a Lions player.

I posted here as a rumour see if anyone else had heard similar. Obviously others have heard something similar.
I have been told the same rumour by someone who is on the edge of football circles

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Where did I say that?
Dude, you need to stop listening to drunk partygoers at 3am at your local pub, they’re not always right. I get it, sounds good but the next morning you have to have a think ok.
I don’t want to say you’re scared to name this Lions player that you were told, but I dunno, this mate of yours sounds like a ripper! Keep up the good work!

Dude, you need to stop listening to drunk partygoers at 3am at your local pub, they’re not always right. I get it, sounds good but the next morning you have to have a think ok.
I don’t want to say you’re scared to name this Lions player that you were told, but I dunno, this mate of yours sounds like a ripper! Keep up the good work!
Dude are you sure you can handle the rumours thread?

I posted a credible rumour I was told (and from the responses in this thread others have heard the same). I can’t verify if it’s accurate because I don’t have any in with the Brisbane playing group or their WAGs.

I’m not going to name the player I was told in case the rumour is incorrect.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back