Rumour Trouble at Brisbane? Do NOT Name Names, Thank You - BF Admin

Remove this Banner Ad

No one cares that the blockhead left. It’s 100% about the ‘culture’ drive-by he reportedly gave us on the way out.
Plus how he felt hard done by that we forced to hold him to his contract by not trading him out with two years left at the end of 2020. Bloke is naive as they come in footy. Brisbane's culture and professionalsim isn't any better but he was acting like the grass is always greener when he was at the Dogs.

Last edited:
Daily Mail at least used to give Bigfooty credit.

McClure, Barrett and the rest are almost certainly regularly combing this joint for leads.

Most of this board find these things out before they do.
Truth
And that’s why we have to be a teensie bit careful what we write in these scandal/rumours threads

Brisbane Bears bigfooty board.

consent GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dogs fans just prefer to stay bitter rather than growing up and moving on.

I don't blame them really. Having to deal with Sydney fans crying about 2016 at every opportunity will eventually cause some of the negative behaviour to rub off.

He's just about the most square AFL player of all time I reckon, maybe I've missed something but surely he's the least likely cause of culture issues
No way Dunks would ever be part of the problem. He's as straight edge as AFL players get. Trains during his break, weighs his food, etc etc

No way Dunks would ever be part of the problem. He's as straight edge as AFL players get. Trains during his break, weighs his food, etc etc
Your humorous posting history coupled with other dogs fans replies make it hard to tell if you're being earnest :$ but that's how I've always seen him, pretty much the prototype of what clubs would want

Your humorous posting history coupled with other dogs fans replies make it hard to tell if you're being earnest :$ but that's how I've always seen him, pretty much the prototype of what clubs would want
The closest Dunkley would get to cheating is putting an extra ice cube in his post training smoothie. He's one of the "footyheads" coaches love.
I'd be surprised if he even drinks during the season.

They'd probably want someone capable of guiding the ball onto their feet but he makes it up with ultra professionalism and his father's positive reinforcement (living vicariously through)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back