Banter TRTT Part 12: Get Your Bowels Checked

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Which era is that? I’ve got several.

My era started in 1880 with Tchaikovsky and continues until this day.

Small break when reggae was a thing because reggae is s**t and hurts my ears.

Albo reminds me too much of a guy you'd have a yarn and a beer with at the pub.

Not PM material.
I'm sorry and the weird religious nut that lays hands on people ... in a healing way, is??? We have a member of a weird religious cult running our country and her husband is our PM

I'm sorry and the weird religious nut that lays hands on people ... in a healing way, is??? We have a member of a weird religious cult running our country and her husband is our PM

At least we know what the Godmo’s stand for even if it is ******* stupid. Albo is the latest in a long line of wishy washy Labor I’ll do and say anything to be king types.

They are both ****ed is the short answer.

Look Scott Morrison has that unique talent for completely avoiding making a decision which he combines seamlessly with an absolute refusal to take any responsibility for anything.

It just screams Prime Ministerial.

Look Scott Morrison has that unique talent for completely avoiding making a decision which he combines seamlessly with an absolute refusal to take any responsibility for anything.

It’s scary how completely gormless he is.

He'll be AFL CEO material soon enough.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was marked down for mentioning he was gay while tasked with writing a paper on him for Year 8 Music.

Do you want a thorough profile of the man or not, Mr. Shield?

Cello, Clarinet and utensil.

In that order

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back