Universal Love TRTT Part 8: Random thoughts also sack Hinkley

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he got in on the Qld One Notion senate ticket originally with something like 19 first preference votes. He fell out with Pauline Hanson and later defected to the Mad Katters party, but they soon gave him the boot after his notorious "final solution" comments.

Imagine being considered too racist for One Nation AND the Katter Australia Party. Wowee.

White supremacist/right wing nut job groups need to be made really f**king uncomfortable by police and intelligence services. This s**t isn't ok. It's terrorism, not that the media will call it that.

In an excellent example of the 'even a broken clock is right twice a day' adage, Scott Morrison actually did refer to it as right-wing terrorism earlier today. Still can't stand the bloke but I'll give him credit for that.

ksQOLxW.jpg

Terrorism requires political motive. People who shoot up schools because they were bullied or whatever are not terrorists, people who are legitimately mentally ill and have delusions that tell them to commit mass murder are not terrorists, etc. This is terrorism because it is politically motivated.

I wonder what happened to that little short arse with the latino name ( I think he was of Spanish origin ) who used to head up a white supremist group in Adelaide about 15 years ago.
His mother was involved in it as well, and they got a lot of publicity for a brief period with their street rallies where from memory their main targets were Asian immigrants and students.

Last edited:
I wonder what happened to that little short arse with the latino name ( I think he was of Spanish origin ) who used to head up a white supremist group in Adelaide about 15 years ago.
His mother was involved in it as well, and they got a lot of publicity for a brief period with their street rallies where from memory there main targets were Asian immigrants and students.
Were they from National Action?

Not sure, but that name sounds familiar.

Pretty sure they no longer exist.

As far as I’m aware, there’s not much organised fascism here, apart from Fredrick Toben and the Adelaide Institute, holocaust denial group. Apart from that, I think it’s just confined to the odd nut job on Facebook.

There’d be more fundamentalist Christian fanatics here than fascists

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure, but that name sounds familiar.
Funny because according to Wikipedia that party was formed in NSW and was dissolved in 91 (now it's pretty much Australia First)

But I can remember the late nineties there was the same party name with a short dark haired guy fronting it.

It sticks in my mind because I remember reading a flyer they'd left on a bus once and I read it.

When I moved to WA in the 1980s there used to be anti-Asian posters plastered on lamp posts and bus shelters, etc by a white supremacist mob calling themselves the Australian Nationalist Movement. Their leader was a jerk called Jack Van Tongeren and lot of their members seemed to have Dutch/Afrikaner sounding names. After he was convicted of theft and arson charges it was revealed that his father was Javanese, so his anti-Asian rhetoric was somewhat hypocritical.

His mother was involved in it as well, and they got a lot of publicity for a brief period with their street rallies where from memory there main targets were Asian immigrants and students.

Michael Brander?
He was from a Spanish fam and headed up National Action back in the 90s.
Dipshits posted "No Jap City" posters all over Salisbury to protest the Bridgestone factory.
IIRC, he ran foul of the law at some point and stepped down as leader.
Think he was also outed, doubt that went down well with his knuckledragging base...

Screen Shot 2019-03-16 at 9.43.56 am.png

Michael Brander?
Dipshits posted "No Jap City" posters all over Salisbury to protest the Bridgestone factory.
Think he was also outed, doubt that went down well with his knuckledragging base...

View attachment 635895

Yeah that's him. Was trying think of his name but kept coming up with either George Brandis or Marlon Brando.

Funny because according to Wikipedia that party was formed in NSW and was dissolved in 91 (now it's pretty much Australia First)

But I can remember the late nineties there was the same party name with a short dark haired guy fronting it.

It sticks in my mind because I remember reading a flyer they'd left on a bus once and I read it.

Yeah that's the guy, he was very short, probably not much more than about 5' tall.
He used to walk up and down the line of his extremely motley looking group of `followers' with a loud hailer spouting his racist garbage, and I can recall there were rumours at the time that many of them were paid to attend his street rallies.

Yeah that's the guy, he was very short, probably not much more than about 5' tall.
He used to walk up and down the line of his extremely motley looking group of `followers' with a loud hailer spouting his racist garbage, and I can recall there were rumours at the time that many of them were paid to attend his street rallies.

On a slightly related matter, do those religious zealots still hang out in the mall and harass people?

On a slightly related matter, do those religious zealots still hang out in the mall and harass people?
Unfortunately, yes.
I've also seen them on the Torrens footbridge after Port games with their manic novel length messages written on signs too.
Why can't they ever keep anything simple? They have way too much incoherant s**t written on their signs and pamphlets

Michael Brander?

View attachment 635895

He was a mate of a mate.

As gay as Christmas as you alluded to. The only thing skinheads had going for them over “rockers” was better music, better clothes and better haircuts.

Better late than never I guess.

https://www.adelaidenow.com.au/true...t/news-story/e5eca85dd96dac904b5a58c9ee948851

New Zealand’s Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern has vowed to change the nation’s gun laws, confirming the “primary perpetrator” in Christchurch’s terror attack used five weapons.

“I can tell you one thing right now, our gun laws will change,” Ms Ardern said in Wellington today. “There have been attempts to change our laws in 2005, 2012 and after an inquiry in 2017. “Now is the time for change.”

Ms Ardern said she was advised the gunman obtained a Category A gun licence in November 2017 and “under that, he was able to acquire the guns that he held”. The 28-year-old Australian-born citizen, who was not a resident of Christchurch, used two semi-automatic weapons, two shotguns and a lever-action firearm, she said.

https://www.adelaidenow.com.au/true...t/news-story/e5eca85dd96dac904b5a58c9ee948851

From the same story

But authorities say he was not believed to have been on any watchlist. One cartridge was for Alexandre Bissonnette, a Canadian man sentenced to life in jail for the 2017 shooting at a Quebec City mosque which killed six and injured five.

The same cartridge also mentions Luca Traini, an Italian man sentenced to 12 years for shooting and wounding six African migrants in Macerata in early 2018.

Another of the cartridges mentions the Shipka Pass battle in 1877-1878, between the Russian Empire and Bulgarians and the Ottoman Empire during the Russo-Turkish War.

And it names Novak Vujosevic, the hero of the Battle of Fundina in Montenegro between Christians and Muslims in 1876.

1552697169183.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back