Universal Love TRTT Part 8: Random thoughts also sack Hinkley

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That refereeing against the boomers was atrocious

Bogut might have to answer a case for saying the ref was on the take (lol) but fiba will want to keep it quiet as * cause it doesn’t look good.

If USA Spain or France copped that kind of treatment in that stage of the cup s**t would hit the fan. Being Aus it probably won’t even get mentioned at all.

That’s twice now refs have cost us against Spain. This time was far worse than last olympics. Ingles genuinely got put in a sleeper hold trying to get free to get the inbounds pass.

vYTeAW1.jpg

That refereeing against the boomers was atrocious

Bogut might have to answer a case for saying the ref was on the take (lol) but fiba will want to keep it quiet as fu** cause it doesn’t look good.

If USA Spain or France copped that kind of treatment in that stage of the cup s**t would hit the fan. Being Aus it probably won’t even get mentioned at all.

That’s twice now refs have cost us against Spain. This time was far worse than last olympics. Ingles genuinely got put in a sleeper hold trying to get free to get the inbounds pass.

FIBA was never going to allow Australia to medal after Bogut and Heal kicked up a stink about their soft sanctions on the Philippines after that brawl and called them corrupt because the next World Cup is being held there. They basically said they were going to boycott the next tournament - imagine if the gold medalists didn't rock up to the next tournament?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Check this out: Coopers Sparkling Ale
I drank so much of it back in the youth it put me off a bit . Have gone back to it now I’m old and it’s in cans but the XPA is sensational.

I drank so much of it back in the youth it put me off a bit . Have gone back to it now I’m old and it’s in cans but the XPA is sensational.

got some mammoth hangovers off sparkling. the problem is you drink it just like regular old 4.5% beers but that extra bit adds up in the end. i remember going to a gig at the gov and after the band finished got a jug, but my mate's ride arrived straight away so i had to polish it off myself. just tipped me over the edge in the taxi :screamcat:

XPA is great and purple is kawaii but the sparkling ale 6 pack of cans was 3 bucks cheaper and u can't pass that up

Just cracked a Pirate Life Frontside ale. Not bad not bad

what style of beer? the mosaic is still the pick of theirs for mine.

currently imbibing a feral war hog. the hop hog cranked up a few notches. nice drop

"The Burton x Pirate Life Frontside Ale is a gently hopped smasher, sentimentally modelled on a classic American Cream Ale that is popular on the slopes in Canada. A touch of corn makes this beer light and dry meaning that the mild, fruity hop characters of Motueka and Taiheke can shine through."

The mosaic is great but I like everything of there's I've tried so far. This one being $15 for a four pack made the choice easy though.

That's like one tenth the price of Mosaic.

I saw them for sale in regular size cans at Dan's the other day. Still expensive though. It must have something to do with the alcohol content.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back