Universal Love TRTT Part 8: Random thoughts also sack Hinkley

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tell him he was s**t at footy then block his right

Let's use the name DALE MORTIMER as often as possible because I'm sure he Googles himself regularly.

Also why was "Brogan Decks Bogan" never a headline.

Volkswagen have brought out a brand new logo. Apparently.

logo.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

s**t France just beat USA 89-79 in Basketball WC to knock them out of the quarter finals. I know USA only have a few star NBA champs but still shocked by that result. France plays Argies in 1st SF and if we beat the Czech's starting soon we play Spain in the 2nd final. Oz might finally get that WC or Olympic medal they have been chasing since finishing 4th at 1988 Seoul Olympics, finished 4th 3 more times and 5th a couple of times at the WC

Doc Feel here for the violence? Strange thing coming from someone that's positively Beryl at heavy metal concerts, staying fair distance from the pits, bum in chair and golf clap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Implying that observing or orchestrating violence is more fun than participating in it.

Boomers have beaten Czechs 82-70. Big 3rd quarter, won it 30-18.

Now play Spain on Friday night in the SF.

Must admit I gave up on moshing years ago I like to watch guitarists in particular not pay good money to deal with over aggressive fckheads.

Nothing over aggressive about it. All good natured consensual violence.

My brother who has heavier taste than me has always maintained the worst crowd he has ever seen was pop punk scene Sum 41. Absolute shocking wannabe hardcore metal behaviour. There was no looking out for each other's wellbeing like metal crowds where if someone falls or something they are protected til they get back up and are ok. He reckons it is lucky no one died. It was like liquored up toolies on the Gold Coast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

s**t France just beat USA 89-79 in Basketball WC to knock them out of the quarter finals. I know USA only have a few star NBA champs but still shocked by that result. France plays Argies in 1st SF and if we beat the Czech's starting soon we play Spain in the 2nd final. Oz might finally get that WC or Olympic medal they have been chasing since finishing 4th at 1988 Seoul Olympics, finished 4th 3 more times and 5th a couple of times at the WC

The US team got what they deserved for the team they put out there. Guys like Mason Plumlee getting gametime for Team USA is just laughable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back