Media Trust The Process - A Rookie's Guide For What To Expect When Joining the SFA

Remove this Banner Ad

You've got some ability Tongs but keep it under your pillow.

Hi Josh,

Thank you so much for taking the time to collate this vast repository of threads from those that came before me. If you had sent this literally 12 hours ago you would have saved me the trouble of creating my patented BPMN diagram. Hope my boss doesn’t find out I wasted precious company time shitprocessing.

One job, Josh.

Your pal,

Bob.

The your pal stuff reminds me of some guy but I can't place who.

Hi Marlowe,

Me. It reminds you of me.

I know what it’s like though for somebody else to take the credit for something that you wrote. That Shakespeare bloke is a fu**en fraud and I don’t care who knows it.

Your pal,

Bob.

Hi Bob,

Do you think this thread will out rate Pooch Perfect?

Personally I think Rebel Wilson will be a better host.

Tony xoxo.

Hi there Tony,

Good to see you back! I can only dream of this thread aspiring to Pooch’s levels. That dog’s an absolute fiend! And don’t get me started on Rebel Wilson. Do you know her real name is [puts finger to ear] really? Her parents called her Rebel? What are her siblings’ names? Misfit, Handful and Justwaituntilyourfathergetshome?

Your pal,

Bob.

ps: if you’re reading this Rebel Wilson please don’t sue me

i... i... i... I JUST GOT F*CKEN RICKROLLED eyes: eyes: eyes: eyes:

new favourite thread
Better than what I do with your wicketkeeping gloves in the qricket changerooms.

Better than what I do with your wicketkeeping gloves in the qricket changerooms.

Hi WAFL,

What the hell man?

Your pal,

Bob.

Hello Sweetzerland, Bob here. It seems as though any old idiot can start up a media thread here so I'm going to run one up the flagpole to see who salutes.

Sam Hinkie is a clever bastard. "Who is he?" I hear you type. Well he's one of those consultant types who get paid a Godzillion dollars to repeat back to you what you tell them but put it in a pretty PowerPoint pack and claim it as their own idea. What Hinkie is most famous for though is being the General Manager of the Philadelphia 76ers. You've probably heard of them because they have an Australian who plays basketball there. Bandwagoners. Anyway, during his tenure in the city of brotherly love Hinkie went all Ross The Boss and embarked on a Restumpapalooza, and his way of getting the 76ers to adopt his long-term plans for the club was to give them a simple yet effective mantra, which the club ate up like a hungry dog eating its own vomit. That mantra was:

Trust The Process

Cool huh? Well the 76ers haven't won a title since but their stocks are on the rise. But what does that have to do with us here in Sweetzerland? Well not a lot as it turns out, apart from the word 'process' and the fact that the SFA team that I've fallen into is reaping the benefits of a recent replumbing. And as this whole SFA malarkey can be a bit cliquey & overwhelming at first glance, I thought I'd use my patented 'Bob's Processes Make Nofu**ensensewhatsoever (BPMN)' process-mapping acumen in order to help guide any qooty-curious folk on what to expect as you step through the wardrobe door and enter a mythical world of gumbies, gorillas. dragons and [checks notes] coasts. So without further ado, here is a process flow on what to expect in your first week of qootying...

View attachment 824126

Stay tuned for further updates on what to expect as you progress throughout your rookie season. And if you like what you see of my patented BPMN system then please feel free to like & subscribe to my YouTube channel, I Bob And So Can You.

Until next time...

View attachment 824129
This is the kind of quality advice I could have benefited from four seasons ago. Hell, I could benefit from it now :(

excuse me Tony, but your AV is about to burst open and have someones eye out.
I’ve never really looked closely at your avatar before (for some reason I’m suddenly noticing avatars today). I swear that until now I just assumed Sheedy joined the Salvos at some point and plays the tuba

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is the kind of quality advice I could have benefited from four seasons ago. Hell, I could benefit from it now :(

Hi Props,

Thank you for the kind words, it’s great to see somebody who understands the value of quality.

I know right? Looks as though old mate JoshWoodenSpoon was keeping the cheat sheets to himself until recently. He did however look into his heart and decided to help his fellow qooterinos. He is a good egg is Josh. But I’m glad you found some use in my patented BPMN diagram.

Your pal,

Bob.

Looks like I do have some competition for the EKA this season

Hi Tggs,

They say that competition is healthy. However they also used to say that lead was healthy. And cigarettes. And Coca Cola (back when it had both the coca AND the cola). Drilling holes in your skull. Anyway you get the point. Hope you found my patented BPMN diagram helpful.

Your pal,

Bob.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back