Media Trust The Process - A Rookie's Guide For What To Expect When Joining the SFA

Remove this Banner Ad

Hello Sweetzerland, Bob here. It seems as though any old idiot can start up a media thread here so I'm going to run one up the flagpole to see who salutes.

Sam Hinkie is a clever bastard. "Who is he?" I hear you type. Well he's one of those consultant types who get paid a Godzillion dollars to repeat back to you what you tell them but put it in a pretty PowerPoint pack and claim it as their own idea. What Hinkie is most famous for though is being the General Manager of the Philadelphia 76ers. You've probably heard of them because they have an Australian who plays basketball there. Bandwagoners. Anyway, during his tenure in the city of brotherly love Hinkie went all Ross The Boss and embarked on a Restumpapalooza, and his way of getting the 76ers to adopt his long-term plans for the club was to give them a simple yet effective mantra, which the club ate up like a hungry dog eating its own vomit. That mantra was:

Trust The Process

Cool huh? Well the 76ers haven't won a title since but their stocks are on the rise. But what does that have to do with us here in Sweetzerland? Well not a lot as it turns out, apart from the word 'process' and the fact that the SFA team that I've fallen into is reaping the benefits of a recent replumbing. And as this whole SFA malarkey can be a bit cliquey & overwhelming at first glance, I thought I'd use my patented 'Bob's Processes Make No*ensensewhatsoever (BPMN)' process-mapping acumen in order to help guide any qooty-curious folk on what to expect as you step through the wardrobe door and enter a mythical world of gumbies, gorillas. dragons and [checks notes] coasts. So without further ado, here is a process flow on what to expect in your first week of qootying...

qooty week 1.JPG

Stay tuned for further updates on what to expect as you progress throughout your rookie season. And if you like what you see of my patented BPMN system then please feel free to like & subscribe to my YouTube channel, I Bob And So Can You.

Until next time...

fade away.gif

Hello Tonga Bob,

Great job rookie. However, I would like to correct one thing. I am not a 'thirsty team captain', I am a 'former thirsty team captain who had to do the recruiting because his captain was busy in London doing stuff' :)

Much love,
-TJASTA.

Hello,
Rookie guy here.
What’s your thoughts on drugs within the SFA?

Hey Fumbles,

Thanks for the question.

I’ll cover drugs in the SFA in a future diagram entitled ‘Where’s the drugs? When are you going to get the drugs? Why aren’t you getting the drugs now?’

Your pal,

Bob.

Hello Sweetzerland, Bob here. It seems as though any old idiot can start up a media thread here so I'm going to run one up the flagpole to see who salutes.

Sam Hinkie is a clever bastard. "Who is he?" I hear you type. Well he's one of those consultant types who get paid a Godzillion dollars to repeat back to you what you tell them but put it in a pretty PowerPoint pack and claim it as their own idea. What Hinkie is most famous for though is being the General Manager of the Philadelphia 76ers. You've probably heard of them because they have an Australian who plays basketball there. Bandwagoners. Anyway, during his tenure in the city of brotherly love Hinkie went all Ross The Boss and embarked on a Restumpapalooza, and his way of getting the 76ers to adopt his long-term plans for the club was to give them a simple yet effective mantra, which the club ate up like a hungry dog eating its own vomit. That mantra was:

Trust The Process

Cool huh? Well the 76ers haven't won a title since but their stocks are on the rise. But what does that have to do with us here in Sweetzerland? Well not a lot as it turns out, apart from the word 'process' and the fact that the SFA team that I've fallen into is reaping the benefits of a recent replumbing. And as this whole SFA malarkey can be a bit cliquey & overwhelming at first glance, I thought I'd use my patented 'Bob's Processes Make Nofu**ensensewhatsoever (BPMN)' process-mapping acumen in order to help guide any qooty-curious folk on what to expect as you step through the wardrobe door and enter a mythical world of gumbies, gorillas. dragons and [checks notes] coasts. So without further ado, here is a process flow on what to expect in your first week of qootying...

View attachment 824126

Stay tuned for further updates on what to expect as you progress throughout your rookie season. And if you like what you see of my patented BPMN system then please feel free to like & subscribe to my YouTube channel, I Bob And So Can You.

Until next time...

View attachment 824129
stop-my-penis-ezulzv.jpg

Was looking like the S29 EKA winner until the Rick Rolling, that’s so mid 2000s. Let the meme die
Hi uh... should I call you Natural, Nat or Mr Disaster?

Anyhow, thanks for voicing your concerns. However, as someone who is wanting to leave the world a better place than how I received it for my children, I aim to recycle as much as I can. And whether that's an Astleyism, a Simpsons gif (stares in Bloodied52) or any old updog, I am both proud and unrepentant for being an eco-Warrior (see what I did there??).

Your pal,

Bob.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi uh... should I call you Natural, Nat or Mr Disaster?

Anyhow, thanks for voicing your concerns. However, as someone who is wanting to leave the world a better place than how I received it for my children, I aim to recycle as much as I can. And whether that's an Astleyism, a Simpsons gif (stares in Bloodied52) or any old updog, I am both proud and unrepentant for being an eco-Warrior (see what I did there??).

Your pal,

Bob.

I like you, you may call me ND.

Not everyone has that honour, AceAndy is still required to call me Mr Disaster.

Hello Tonga Bob,

Great job rookie. However, I would like to correct one thing. I am not a 'thirsty team captain', I am a 'former thirsty team captain who had to do the recruiting because his captain was busy in London doing stuff' :)

Much love,
-TJASTA.
Hi *mumbles something incoherently as I can't speak Welsh*,

Thanks for the feedback, I appreciate you taking time out of your busy day to advise me of your job title. I did want to put that in the flow item but, like the person auditioning for the Tijuana donkey show said, it didn't fit. Please submit a revised job title and I'll iterate on the diagram for future seasons.

Your pal,

Bob.

ps: Hope your captain brought you back something nice.

unfortunately I ran out of smoke balls (bombs).
Hi Dins,

Sorry to hear that. Fortunately I know of a company that has them in stock.

Your pal,

Bob.

Carbolic_smoke_ball_co.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back