Solved Tweets Not Displaying in Posts

Remove this Banner Ad

Isaac Cumming No 1

Cancelled
10k Posts
Mar 28, 2018
AFL Club
GWS
I'm having trouble with tweets not loading so I cant view them. For about a month. Not a huge deal because most of what I want I get direct from Twitter anyway, just a bit annoying at times. I access BF using an android phone and the standard browser, because I'm basically lazy and dont want to learn new things.

Is there an easy solution or workaround? Will bite the bullet and try new things if I have to.

I'm having trouble with tweets not loading so I cant view them. For about a month. Not a huge deal because most of what I want I get direct from Twitter anyway, just a bit annoying at times. I access BF using an android phone and the standard browser, because I'm basically lazy and dont want to learn new things.

Is there an easy solution or workaround? Will bite the bullet and try new things if I have to.
Its caused by browser plug ins and extensions. Either adblock ones or other ones like session managers etc. Disable all add ons and refresh page. You'll see tweet. Re enable them one by one till you find the culprit add on. Either update it latest version or remove it.

Its caused by browser plug ins and extensions. Either adblock ones or other ones like session managers etc. Disable all add ons and refresh page. You'll see tweet. Re enable them one by one till you find the culprit add on. Either update it latest version or remove it.
Ta muchly
Disabled the one tracking blocker extn running and it worked a treat. Will look into the extn further in the mythical moment when I'm feeling enthusiastic.

Last edited:

Back to the old error of tweets only half loading and having to refresh the screen for it to work. Beginning to think you are forcing all these page refreshes for more of that juicy ad revenue. ;)

upload_2018-6-5_11-45-54.png

Back to the old error of tweets only half loading and having to refresh the screen for it to work. Beginning to think you are forcing all these page refreshes for more of that juicy ad revenue. ;)

View attachment 507386
What thread is that in?

What browser are you using? What version?

What operating system are you running?

What thread is that in?

What browser are you using? What version?

What operating system are you running?
I thought I was running the latest version of Chrome as it updated last week but I just ran another update check and it downloaded a new version so it's possible it was fixed as of this version (67.0.3396.62) as I am not seeing it happen now. I'll let you know if it happens again.

For the record this was the post: https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...ins-2-week-ban.1158909/page-165#post-56089996

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hello Chief

This issue is back again, have tried with no extensions and it still happens. Unsure if its happening to all chrome users or not. I am on the latest chrome (67.0.3396.87 (Official Build)). It doesn't happen in IE or Edge but don't have FF or any other browser to test there.

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...wins-in-the-high-court.1197106/#post-56354021

View attachment 515407
Here is what I see in Chrome

twitter-embed.PNG

Google Chrome is up to date
Version 67.0.3396.87 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Windows 7 Pro

It is now happening with instagram. Refreshing the page doesn't fix it like it does the twitter one. Again no addons, just standard Chrome. Hope its just not me it happening to.

View attachment 515948
https://xenforo.com/community/threads/s9e-media-bbcodes-pack.61883/post-1262253
- The fellow who makes the embed codes messed up. Is it fixed now? Do a Shift-Reload on the affected page.
I'm experiencing the same issue with tweets not being embedded properly
Do you have a link? I can check it out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back