Solved Tweets Not Displaying in Posts

Remove this Banner Ad

Seems to have gotten worse for me the last 2 days. Now have to refresh multiple times before it will load properly.
Is absolutely borked for me now. Refreshing no longer does anything.

upload_2018-8-15_8-58-3.png

Still can't do anything. No amount of refreshing, cache clearing, cookie eating or oil changes will make this work. This isn't just twitter anymore either. gyphy images are not loading most of the time either.

Any chance of it just linking to the tweet instead?

View attachment 543390

Still can't do anything. No amount of refreshing, cache clearing, cookie eating or oil changes will make this work. This isn't just twitter anymore either. gyphy images are not loading most of the time either.

Any chance of it just linking to the tweet instead?
Can you link to that thread so I can look at it?

Got this same error. As a new patron to this site, I can only imagine the frustration of dealing with this as a long-term member as it's already getting on my nerves and I've only been here about a week.

Got this same error. As a new patron to this site, I can only imagine the frustration of dealing with this as a long-term member as it's already getting on my nerves and I've only been here about a week.
Try running the place trying to figure out why this stuff doesn’t work.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Try running the place trying to figure out why this stuff doesn’t work.
If I was running this place I'd be too busy sailing on my yacht around the Greek Islands with a bunch of models to worry about it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back